Register Events

Тема: Register Events

Hi,

In Register Events, under available events "Register Maintenance" I was trying to search for the location in our country and unfortunately couldn't find and Support assured to update the same in a week or two.

Now my second concern is, its only possible to click on the map to get the address.

My request is why can't we select from the geofence already created which will look much better in reports.

Regards,

Abraham

Register Events

Re: Register Events

Dear orosgroup,

If your purpose is to see geofences in reports, then use the option I marked on the attached screenshot in a report.

Also, I cannot but recommend you our special application for maintenance Fleetrun. You can find there more tricks for maintenance control.

• Register Events
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Register Events

Hi,

I am not looking at getting geofence in reports as this is a secondary requirement. What I am trying to tell is when you go to Register events, now there are two options to add the location, one is to type the name and find the nearest matching name and second is to choose the location by clicking on the map. For example if the maintenance workshop is market as a geofence, its it possible to recall the geofence as the location in "Register Events"

• Register Events

Register Events

Hi,

In Register Events "Fuel Filling" one of my customer is spending too much time for data updating. Eg. He have 40 trucks with average 300 to 350 Ltr fuel tank capacity. Majority of the trucks fill 30- 40 ltrs at a single filling and they do 2-3 fillings a day, few others always do full tank filling and every month they prepare an excel sheet with date and time, location, fuel filled and amount. I have noticed that the number of rows exceed 40 to 50 in the former case and 10-15 in the latter case. The workshop secretary is facing a major crisis battling with time for manual updating all this info in Register events> fuel filling.

Can anybody recommend a shortcut to upload data from excel file or any creative suggestions.

Abraham

Register Events

orosgroup, do you talk about 40-50 rows for every vehicle or for the whole fleet?
We can look for a solution on how to export a file to one vehicle, but we hardly could do anything with a file for the fleet.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam