Option-ETA

Тема: Option-ETA

Hello, I used a platform (TAVL) before that has the ETA option (estimated time of arrival) and I would like to know if Wialon has this option ETA or an option that does the same thing.

Option-ETA

Re: Option-ETA

there is no such a thing in wialon, this option is available in google maps i think.

you can estimate it by dividing distance over average speed, distance can be calculated using the distance tool.

Option-ETA

souleymane222 Hello
Could you specify, do your units use digital tachographs in your region? Do you need to include the available driving time in the calculation of ETA (I mean AETR or similar rules) or you need the calculation just basing on average speed and speed limits?
Thank you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Option-ETA

I have FMB920 type boxes they do not use the digital tachograph, if possible I would like integrated driving time available in the ETA calculation (I mean AETR or similar rules) if not even calculations based on average speed and speed limits can do the trick.

Option-ETA

souleymane222, the description of the issue you are solving, unfortunately, is not clear. But I'll try to suppose you some options to find some data similar to ETA.

First is a  Routing tool. You may choose points, routing provider and options for routing optimization. After the optimization, you'll see the total distance and time for this route.

If you need info about your driver according to AETR rules, then you may try on the option "Driver activity" in unit's properties. You'll see the data about the current state of driving in unit and driver tooltip and in reports. Tachographs show more accurate data then bindings, but you may look does this option solve your task.

• Option-ETA
  • Option-ETA
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Option-ETA

thank you your answer help me