GL200

Тема: GL200

I found the GL200 on my truck. i don't know who is tracking me out. how can i know whois tracking me or any information about who is the owner of that device. Also i would like to deactivate it. how should i do it?

please help.

Thanks

GL200

Re: GL200

Max30
If you think that somebody has installed that GL200 illegally, just remove SIM card from it.
We need tracker's ID to check out other information. It could be directed on any server.

Developer
Gurtam

GL200

duig пишет:

Max30
If you think that somebody has installed that GL200 illegally, just remove SIM card from it.
We need tracker's ID to check out other information. It could be directed on any server.

Hello,

It was no SIM card in it but I was able to open it and disconnect the battery. Will that help? Do yu need the serial number?

Thanks

GL200

Max30
If where was not sim card, then this mean that module is just beautiful white box, module do not send any info to server without sim card...

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

GL200

GoGPS пишет:

Max30
If where was not sim card, then this mean that module is just beautiful white box, module do not send any info to server without sim card...

ooh ok. So with the battery that I disconnected from the devise it enough I believe right?

Thank you for you time

GL200

Max30
Without sim card is already enough, but whithout sim card and with disconnected battery this enough 2 times smile

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

GL200

GoGPS пишет:

Max30
Without sim card is already enough, but whithout sim card and with disconnected battery this enough 2 times smile

Thank you