June 19, 2019
- A new report type has been added. It shows all cultivations for the selected period (regardless any particular unit, field, etc.).
- Now you can export your fields to a file of KMZ format. It allows storing the fields as well as transferring them into another resource or even system. Field’s external contours and inner “holes” are stored in the file.
- A limit of 1000 lines in an executed report has been introduced. It prevents your browser form overloading. If at some point you need a bigger report, please break up your request into smaller periods to avoid this limitation.
- Localization of maps has been improved and now depends on the language chosen in user’s settings.
- We have applied virtual scrolls in selects and combo boxes, which makes long lists work faster.