WiaTag

(edited by vivek2dx 22/08/2018 16:18:22)

Re: WiaTag

Hi,

Can you help me with Android settings, to prevent Wiatag uninstallation or shutting down of the application?

I also want to ensure that the user is not able to change Wiatag setting.

WiaTag

Hi GT

Would you please add a functionality to WiaTag (Android) to set it as Administrator application. This way we can prevent users to remove WiaTag using password.

WiaTag

I have some customers complaining about the sudden stop of the wia tag app

the app suddenly stops sending position with every thing is on (location,network connection....etc)
right now they are handling this issue by pressing send position, when they press it every thing is back to normal

so is there is a remote way to make the phone press send position when its offline for more than a certain time?

a command or something else

WiaTag

(edited by kopa 19/06/2019 14:30:31)

hasan.ahmed Yes, you can send the command "Query position" to the device (manually, by job, by notification's action, etc). But before please enable "Remote control" option at WiaTag's settings.

Mobile Development
Gurtam

WiaTag

thanks, it worked perfectly

another question
i read the release notes of wia tag there was this update

Turning on and off the application service and crash report are added to the Status Messages

what are the  Turning on and off the application, crash parameters that is sent to the server

WiaTag

(edited by hhamedk 22/06/2019 13:17:17)

Pavel Bushuyeu, any update regarding my request?

Hi GT

Would you please add a functionality to WiaTag (Android) to set it as Administrator application. This way we can prevent users to remove WiaTag using password.

WiaTag

i have the wiatag sending a position with Altitude, m = .....
what could be the reason?

WiaTag

hasan.ahmed wrote:

i have the wiatag sending a position with Altitude, m = .....
what could be the reason?

Altitude is one of GPS parameters in 3D positioning so it's normal that each GNSS module calculate it's Altitude.

WiaTag

hasan.ahmed wrote:

thanks, it worked perfectly

another question
i read the release notes of wia tag there was this update

Turning on and off the application service and crash report are added to the Status Messages

what are the  Turning on and off the application, crash parameters that is sent to the server

This is a quote from WiaTag documentation.

Service messages. When this setting is selected, the message contains the following parameters:
service status (s_on=0 — disabled, s_on=1 — enabled);
unforseen service shutdown (cr=1).
Sent messages also contain the parameter 'ls', the value of which depends on the selected location source
detector:
ls=3 — when GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile networks are used;
ls=2 — when Wi-Fi and mobile networks are used;
ls=1 — when GPS is used;
ls=0 — when location services are off.

Mobile Development
Gurtam

WiaTag

i have wiatag installed on a Samsung tablet,

i deleted the iemi and created a new unit with the device iemi then i pressed send location several times the tables shows position sent message,but there is nothing in wialon.

i cleared the second unit iemi with zero messages received in wialon and created a third unit,same thing happened so i returned to the original unit and set the iemi to it.

after about 15 min the created unit received the messages that belong to it,after a wile the other unit(3rd) recieved the messages ,a and later the original unit recived the messages that it belong to it.

there was a time delay or shifting

any explanation

WiaTag

hasan.ahmed please contact our support team (support@gurtam.com) and please attach WiaTag's log files.

Mobile Development
Gurtam