Logistics

(edited by shmi 15/03/2016 14:13:19)

Topic: Logistics

Try our new app — Logistics!

This is a simple logistic solution, which allows you to create or import orders, then distribute them among vehicles in the most rational way and, finally, track routes online as well as generate reports upon their fulfillment.

Logistics consists of two applications — web and mobile.

The web application is for operators (dispatchers). It's available on apps.wialon.com and can be added to your service in the usual manner. Besides, there's a separate point of entry on logistics.wialon.com

Mobile application is an addition to the web application. It's aimed to drivers and couriers. Android (released) and iOS (coming soon) platforms are supported. 

Google Play
Documentation
Blog

Logistics

Re: Logistics

Dear Mariya ,

Im writing based on some user cases Ive heard from clients, maybe this could be different for other partners requirements

1) The driver comes to a client, gives them the order.  - Yes

2) The driver fills in the proof of delivery document, the template of which is located on the mobile phone. (Is my understanding correct here? Or do they fill in the template of POD document on paper?)
It could be that the driver do POD on hard paper take picture and upload , or able to fill a template on Logistics app itself (long shot?) ,  logistics app allows to include a URL to an online template / allow to attach and PDF file.

4) The driver wants to upload it in the application when approving the order.  - Yes

It is also important to download the files drivers uploaded including the customer's signature.

mars wrote:

Hi Riko and Yasintha! CarCops Autovalve, ysv

Thanks a lot for your request.

No matter what format (checked checkboxes in the list, filled in form, text) does the proof of delivery document possess, it will always be a file of some format.

Let us figure out this particular use case of Logisitics Mobile:

1) The driver comes to a client, gives them the order.

2) The driver fills in the proof of delivery document, the template of which is located on the mobile phone. (Is my understanding correct here? Or do they fill in the template of POD document on paper?)

3) If point two is correct, the driver saves the filled in template on the mobile phone.

4) The driver wants to upload it in the application when approving the order.

Is the described use case valid? Do drivers usually have all templates of POD documents on their phones? Can their be a case when the fiil in both paper documents and e-documents?

I appreciate your answers to have a better idea of what is requested.

Ysv

Logistics

Hi Yasintha! ysv

From the feedback that you provided I can make the following conclusions:

1) driver can take picture and upload it;

2) driver can fill in a template in Logistics;

3) driver can insert a link to an online template;

4) driver can attach PDF files.

Point 1 and 3 are already presented in the application. Point 2 does not seem to be a working solution as these templates are pretty custom depending on the business and the region.

So it seems that request of handling any type of POD documents narrows down to only an ability to attach PDF files?

Could you share your opinion on this?

Masha Starikova,
Business Analyst, Gurtam
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале

Logistics

Logistic services help to transfer the material from one place to other.writing work is also transfer with the help of logistic.I have found some reviews regarding the writing on the https://edubirdie.org/ site where I found some information about the serivces.