Topic: GuardMagic DAFS - Adapter for vehicled regular fuel level sensor
GuardMagic DAFS (DAFS1-m3; DAFS2-m3; DAFS3): serie of adapters for resistive type floating fuel level sensor with analog output and RS-232 (or 485) communication interface.
Added support for "Pulse-Analog" fuel level sensors type.
GuardMagic DAFS1-m3 has two outputs: analog output and digital output (EIA-485 interface).
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 has two outputs: analog output and digital output (RS-232 interface).
GuardMagic DAFS supports fuel level sensors with Analog and Pulse-Analog output.
GuardMagic DAFS is intended for connection car, light vehicle, minibuses, LCV resistive type floating fuel level sensor to GPS-GSM/GPRS module.
GuardMagic DAFS intended to read the analog or pulse-analog signal from the vehicle regular fuel level sensor, fix value of input signal, processing input signal and convert it into:
- digital form: RS-232 communication interface (DAFS2-m3; DAFS3);
- digital form:EIA-485 communication interface (DAFS1-m3);
- stable noise and pulse free analog output voltage (0-8,5 V range).
GuardMagic DAFS could be use to provide fuel monitoring function on passenger cars, LCV, “JEEPs”, “pick-up” or light trucks on which the use of additional fuel level sensors is not reasonable due to technical (same as: the problem with sensor mounting), or economic reasons.
- Dual input signal: analog and pulse-analog
- Wide voltage range of input signal
- Valuation of the input signal
- Internal digital filter (user setting)
- Programming the operating parameters
- Dual output: analog and digital
- High resolution
- Over polarity and over voltage protection
(DAFS3 = also support 24 V power)
Download GuardMagic DAFS ( fuel level sensor adapter) presentation:
http://guardmagic.com/01-engl/91e-downl … dapter.pdf
Download GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 leaflet:
http://guardmagic.com/01-engl/91e-downl … eaflet.pdf