Route error

Тема: Route error

Hello all
I am using Wialon local. Our some vehicle's route is wrong. Where is the problem? Please see the following pictures
and i am using devices of ecotelematics, teltonika and asc7
Route error

It's my life

Route error

Re: Route error

Route error

It's my life

Route error

Hello,

b.chuka пишет:

I am using Wialon local. Our some vehicle's route is wrong. Where is the problem?

Based on your screenshots, I think the device has problems with uploading messages from the "black box". Messages have wrong time stamps and that is why they are registered in a wrong way. You can check the issue with a help of "Registration time" column on tab "Messages". If it is true, please, try to reconfigure the device to send messages in a correct way.

For further investigation, please, send the request to support@gurtam.com with the following information:
* link to the monitoring site
* login, password
* name of the unit
* time interval to check

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

Route error

b.chuka, this problem is most likely related to your server time if you have this problem with more than one device (unit). Please check NTP service on your server.

Route error

hhamedk пишет:

b.chuka, this problem is most likely related to your server time if you have this problem with more than one device (unit). Please check NTP service on your server.

My server time zone is 0. My local time zone +8.

It's my life

Route error

(25/06/2019 17:35:55 отредактировано hhamedk)

b.chuka wrote:

Check NTP service, time zone is important but NTP service is different and it guarantees that your server time is always correct as it synchronize your server time with time servers.

Route error

(26/06/2019 08:23:38 отредактировано b.chuka)

hhamedk пишет:

b.chuka wrote:

Check NTP service, time zone is important but NTP service is different and it guarantees that your server time is always correct as it synchronize your server time with time servers.

okey. i checked NTP.
my ntp service is default.
server 0.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 1.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 2.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 3.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst

I’ll try to choose right server following site https://www.ntppool.org/en/
but here is no active server in Mongolia.

It's my life

Route error

Restart your server and check if your NTP service runs after you restart the server. Launch NTP daemon. Also check your network and server firewall to be sure NTP port is accessible.
After these checks you will be sure that your server side is fine.
Based on my experience you can not change what happened to your srver/devices previously. You can be sure that it won't happen again.
Again, check situation and find if this issue has happened to only one device or some sort of devices.

Route error

hhamedk пишет:

Restart your server and check if your NTP service runs after you restart the server. Launch NTP daemon. Also check your network and server firewall to be sure NTP port is accessible.
After these checks you will be sure that your server side is fine.
Based on my experience you can not change what happened to your srver/devices previously. You can be sure that it won't happen again.
Again, check situation and find if this issue has happened to only one device or some sort of devices.

My ntp service is working. but problem is not solved. not 1 type devices.
Route error

It's my life