Anybody familiar with this device ?

Тема: Anybody familiar with this device ?

Does anybody familiar with this device (picture attached) ? We need to integrate the device to WIalon, but lack of information about the protocol, sms command etc.

Thanks for the help.

• Anybody familiar with this device ?

(10/07/2018 02:11:54 отредактировано techdev)

Re: Anybody familiar with this device ?

seems to be this one

BEIDOUYH-3100 for CAN bus interface SOS alarm Over-speed alarm Fatigue driving alarm support SMS message setting Vehicle GPS systems

http://www.beidoutracker.com/gps-vehicl … alarm.html

but with chinese trackers you never know, personally if that thing got CANbus, I wont connect it to the vehicle if it lacks of the certifications required. I think nobody wants to pay a new ecu or worst, interfere on the air bag system and then be sued.

don't compromise security and ethics for save some bucks.

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

(29/09/2018 08:47:12 отредактировано paxtury)

Hii... Guys,

I am looking for GPS WIFI UNITS, I want someone who can guide me for purchasing this devices. Please help!, thank you.

Hello paxtury!

We are glad to present you Galileosky devices with the Wi-Fi feature. We can talk of different options for the data upload depending on the task you have. Just write us at sales@7gis.ru or send us the message on our website www.galileosky.com.

Максим Ревякин,
8-800-234-51-50
http://7gis.ru/

If you are a technology lover then visit our blog Driverssoft and get the all new latest information on technology Laptop Driver and many more. Please keep supporting us.

maxGS пишет:

Hello paxtury!

We are glad to present you Galileosky devices with the Wi-Fi feature. We can talk of different options for the data upload depending on the task you have. Just write us at sales@7gis.ru or send us the message on our website www.galileosky.com.

Thanks for the clarification