Remote API: Notification upon Account/User/Unit/Driver Creation

Тема: Remote API: Notification upon Account/User/Unit/Driver Creation

Hello World!

I'm fairly new to Wailon Platform and with my new company as a developer, my first assignment is to integrate Wailon with Gov. service.

So, in short, we will be forwarding data of our accounts/units/drivers to gov in following ways:

- If new account/unit/driver is created, we've to send its data to gov. In return we will get reference id.
- Every couple of minutes, we have to send data of vehicles of which engine are on.
- Once in every hour, we have to send data of vehicles of which engine are off.

Data will be comprised of:

- Account Reference Id (custom field)
- Driver Reference Id (custom field)
- Coordinates (Long - Lat)
- Velocity
- Weight

---------------------------------

So , I've following questions:

> Can I somehow get notified using Remote API when an account/user/unit/driver is created or registered via CMS Wailon?
> Can I get an array (list) of vehicles/units which are on and which are off?

---------------------------------

If there are related topics posted here before, then feel free to share them as I couldn't find.

Re: Remote API: Notification upon Account/User/Unit/Driver Creation

Hello Rehan!

>>>> Can I somehow get notified using Remote API when an account/user/unit/driver is created or registered via CMS Wailon?
you can work with  avl_evts request. Please look here example

>>>>> Can I get an array (list) of vehicles/units which are on and which are off?
You can execute request to search units and get their last message in response (set up flags = 1025 (1024+1) Last position + Based). After you can sort units to on/off on your side (at your app, for example)

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

chdi пишет:

Hello Rehan!

>>>> Can I somehow get notified using Remote API when an account/user/unit/driver is created or registered via CMS Wailon?
you can work with  avl_evts request. Please look here example

>>>>> Can I get an array (list) of vehicles/units which are on and which are off?
You can execute request to search units and get their last message in response (set up flags = 1025 (1024+1) Last position + Based). After you can sort units to on/off on your side (at your app, for example)

Dear Chdi,

Thank you for writing back. I'll be going through what you've suggested.

Also, I need your input on notifications (Send a Request). Can I use them with events? So, I create notifications for the desired events (ignition, disconnect, etc) and it'll send a POST request to my app?

Dear Rehan,

Sure you can use notification to send POST request yo your app, you can create such notification on monitoring site.
By notification you can control some events from unit like ignition, idling, disconnection and etc.
By avl_evts request you can control any changes with elements in system (create new one, delete, edit and etc.)

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

chdi пишет:

Dear Rehan,

Sure you can use notification to send POST request yo your app, you can create such notification on monitoring site.
By notification you can control some events from unit like ignition, idling, disconnection and etc.
By avl_evts request you can control any changes with elements in system (create new one, delete, edit and etc.)

Dear Chdi,

Thank you, this is going to be very helpful.

Also, if an accident takes place, the device will suffer the shock. How it can be read back to know that accident has occurred? How I can find it using API?

Dear Rehan,

if device sends some parameter of the shock accident, for example SOS messages or some other parameter, you can also create a notification to control this parameter and use option "Send a Request" to your server (app) when notification is triggered.
Also you can get last raw messages from device, for example, every 1-2 sec, and proceed them if there is alarm parameter

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam