Unit with an expiry date :

Тема: Unit with an expiry date :

Hello Good Day!

It's really useful to add a unit in the system with an expiry date. Suppose, I've set one year expire date for a unit and the system automatically deactivate the unit when it reaches the expire date Or the system automatically disable access to all user. My requirement is we want to add a unit for a user with specific expire date. When the users don't extend the the unit. We disable the access for that user. Currently, we have to manually check all units and disable access the unit that are expired.

Unit with an expiry date :

Re: Unit with an expiry date :

Krishna wrote:

Hello Good Day!

It's really useful to add a unit in the system with an expiry date. Suppose, I've set one year expire date for a unit and the system automatically deactivate the unit when it reaches the expire date Or the system automatically disable access to all user. My requirement is we want to add a unit for a user with specific expire date. When the users don't extend the the unit. We disable the access for that user. Currently, we have to manually check all units and disable access the unit that are expired.

Please follow your request in below topic to prevent duplicate topics, you can just review the topic and write there how this feature will help you.

https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=10700