Anyone using LIGO sensor?

Тема: Anyone using LIGO sensor?

anyone using LIGO fuel level sensor from SOJI Electronics?
i just buy a sample and i don't know what is the "autocalib" feature.

• Anyone using LIGO sensor?

Re: Anyone using LIGO sensor?

Hi Elango,
Soji Fuel Level Sensor is high quality sensor with outstanding accuracy and durability. To know more about it, you can visit the website http://sojifuelsensor.com/portfolio/af-fuel-sensor/
Autocalib Feature is built for quick-setting that allows the device measures automatically the after-cut-length. However it is not recommended. We recommend to use a manual measurement with oil in order to achieve highest accuracy.
For any other question, you can contact me at alex93.soji@gmail.com or (84) 911 323 468.
Thank you for purchasing our product.

Vietnam Leading Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor
http://sojifuelsensor.com/

Re: Anyone using LIGO sensor?

Stephen36 пишет:

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) started its third observation round in April, using its two detector locations — one in Washington state and one in Louisiana — combined with the Virgo detector in Italy to pinpoint titanic clashes across the cosmos
mcdvoice
mybkexperience

Though those early models didn't have the sensitivity necessary to capture a gravitational wave signal, progress continued for several decades and, in 1990, the National Science Foundation approved the assembly of two LIGO detectors; one in Hanford, Washington and another in Livingston, Louisiana.

Construction of both detectors was completed in 1999 and the search for gravitational waves began a few years later. For more than a decade, the detectors continued to come up empty, as physicists learned how to handle the highly sensitive instruments and all the things that could go wrong. Any number of things can mess with the facilities, including something as trivial as ravens pecking on the pipes leading into them.