Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Hi kalle!

Thanks a lot for letting me know that there is such a cool though easy system that you use in Finland.

I have taken quite a deep look into it.

And my question is whether you ask for an ability to integrate this system into Fleetrun or do you want to see features from it in Fleetrun?

From what I analyzed I can clearly enumerate the following things this application can do (I checked usage for private needs):

1) see costs for all devices (we do this in Fleetrun too, not in bar charts, but this is just a matter of time);
2) register performed maintenance (Fleetrun does this as well, but in a more sophisticated way, e.g. registering maintenance for any date in the past);
3) upcoming maintenance and reminders (Fleetrun is able to plan a service for any date in the future, whether linked to an interval or not and remind about it in versatile ways: online, external servers, telegram, e-mail);

Please let me know if I missed anything.

On the other side, could you please specify what are particular things that you want to see in Fleetrun from the mentioned application? It would help us move further with the analysis.

Masha Starikova,
Business Analyst, Gurtam
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале

Hi, thks for youre reply. I just sended this link to you as an info. We dont use Finnish application but were´re going to use Fleetrun when its intgrated to Local next version (1904 I suppose).

It is planned that Fleetrun will appear in Local 1904, that's right.

Anyway thanks for the link that you have provided, was interesting to take a look.

After you start testing the application it would be great if you could share some feedback with us here or at mars@gurtam.com.

Thanks!

Masha Starikova,
Business Analyst, Gurtam
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале

Hi, sure I will. I allready translated it to youre translation platform. I can test it couse I have also login to WH. I will send u email after testing it and if I have some dev suggestions.

Dear Mars

we have a Fleet of about 300 Vehicles and we have a limitation of the following

1. The unit profile in fleet run is limited  we need to be able to have more fields
2. Is it Possible to Import costs from an ERP to Fleet run through Excel \
3. Is there a possibility of generating or emailing Job cards after service is done
4. Since if i need to know cost per Kilo Meter i might need to capture all Vehicle costs. Please confirm if i load fuel cost for the vehicles
5.I have engineers who service these vehicles is it possible to that them captured in Fleet run

Dear alwanyaga!

Thanks a lot for describing what you miss in Fleetrun, this helps a lot in recognizing application's prospectives. Below are my comments to each point:

1) Could you please describe what fields beside the unit type would like to have? For what purposes?
Generally we have some plans on enhancing the 'Unit profile' section, but some more details from your side will be really helpful.

2) It would be great if you could show us the sample of such an excel file, so that we are able to analyze what fields can be potentially included into it. Please send the file to mars@gurtam.com or if you want you can also attach it right here.

3) Could you please tell us more on what should be included in the job card and who does fill it in? Maybe you have some template to share? You can send it to mars@gurtam.com as well.

The reason why I ask for this is that depending on the business peculiarities a job card can have numerous templates.

4)  By fuel costs do you mean the costs of fillings?

5) It totally depends on the task that you are aiming to solve. To start with I suggest you capturing the names of the engineers in the 'Description' field which is further on can be depicted in reports that you run in Fleetrun.

Thanks again and looking forward to getting some more details on these requests.

Masha Starikova,
Business Analyst, Gurtam