Navigation feature for Wialon App - Take me there feature

Тема: Navigation feature for Wialon App - Take me there feature

Hello

My request to Wialon and the Wialon Community is as follows.

I have found that some of my clients would like a way to find their assets through a type of google maps idea where the Device of the user is the starting point and the asset is the final destination, and the app on the device would navigate the user to the assets through a maps navigation system.

If for instance the vehicle has broken down or needs maintenance done to it, a simple way to use your app to find the asset through a "take me there" type of system would be great or another example if the asset has been stolen and is on the move the app could be given to response team on the ground to recover the asset.

You can slot this feature next to the command icon when you swipe left on the unit on the app.

I am sure this could be a value added feature that all Wialon users and end users would love to have, especially search and recovery teams who need to find the asset and can't always communicate with the call center who are giving them Directions to the asset and to make the recoveries of the assets easier and more effective.

If such a feature could be added it would greatly improve the overall functionality of the Wialon app.

Regards
Ryan

Re: Navigation feature for Wialon App - Take me there feature

Hello Aldo,

Thank you for the posting the feature request.

There is good news for as the Wialon Mobile has the feature already. Check this out: http://tinyurl.com/y4pkvmhq
Long press on the icon in the app.

Regards,
Sergey Govorunov
IoT Consultant

Re: Navigation feature for Wialon App - Take me there feature

Thank You very much Sergey.