Get list of Journey

Тема: Get list of Journey

How Can I get list of journey based on driver.?

i.e. If login with a specific driver I need list of journey assigned to that Driver. How Can I achieve this?

Get list of Journey

Re: Get list of Journey

samir.agile пишет:

i.e. If login with a specific driver I need list of journey assigned to that Driver. How Can I achieve this?

Hello!

could you please specify what do you mean to login with a specific driver : login into mobile Logistics app or just login to system as simple user?
Also what do you mean about journey - route in Wialon, orders in Logistics or something else?

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Get list of Journey

chdi пишет:
samir.agile пишет:

Hello!

could you please specify what do you mean to login with a specific driver : login into mobile Logistics app or just login to system as simple user?
Also what do you mean about journey - route in Wialon, orders in Logistics or something else?

Yes login driver using : login into mobile Logistics app
and Journey means route route in Wialon

Get list of Journey

samir.agile пишет:

these two parts are not connected with each other
Routes is separate module which doesn't effect to Logistics app
Also our Logistics app mobile is not open-source, so you cannot implement some new feature using SDK
You need to developer own your mobile app

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Get list of Journey

chdi пишет:
samir.agile пишет:

Also our Logistics app mobile is not open-source, so you cannot implement some new feature using SDK

Hello,

I mean we are not going to use logistics app, we need to develop our own app where Driver can login and after login driver can see list of routes assigned to him.

Is it possible? How can we achieve this?

Get list of Journey

samir.agile пишет:
chdi пишет:
samir.agile пишет:

Hello,

I mean we are not going to use logistics app, we need to develop our own app where Driver can login and after login driver can see list of routes assigned to him.

Is it possible? How can we achieve this?

Hello!
as some simple way you driver can login into mobile app as simple user which you create in Wialon
or you can create some common user which has access to all drivers (from all resource for example), then login under user's token, but after provide information (sort it) only for particular driver depend drivers information, for example name or phone number

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam