Queclink GL300

Тема: Queclink GL300

GL300 is one of the best tracker in the market if not the best and works fine with Wialon
but ... there are some features that need to be embeded  to get some very important features.
The features are:

Getting notification on movement after a rest time (like 5 minutes).

Getting notification on power on/off . In ver firmware A6 , turning off the device  tries to update the server. since
      it is not embeded in wialon it takes the GL300 more then a full minute to turn off. 

Getting movement notification is very important when protecting an asset and also for the spy niche.

Hope to see these 2 features embeded in Wialon.

Koby

Koby Karat
      Ananas Global

Queclink GL300

Re: Queclink GL300

Koby,

i did not get (understand) what you need?

Device is going to sleep, than it for example does not send for 5 minutes and if it starts moving again you want to get a notification?

you can do that easy with standard notification system! you need to combine minimum time of alarm status together with the other configuration parameters in notifications. just use a parameter in raw message to trigger it and set it in a way that you do not get notifications if the unit is moving...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Queclink GL300

there are 2 issues that getting them can improve the service which is ofered by other web tracking services.

1. Getting notification on power on/off . In ver firmware A6 , turning off the device  tries to update the server. since
      it is not embeded in wialon it takes the GL300 more then a full one minute to turn off.

2. Getting movement notification is very important when protecting an asset and also for the spy niche.
      Maybe  it is possible to set notification to do it , i did not found a way.

Hope to see these 2 features embeded in Wialon.

Koby

Koby Karat
      Ananas Global

Queclink GL300

Hi Koby,

Is it possible to configure the device to send some sort of event ID on power on/ff/wake up? If it is, you can then set up a notification trigger on a event ID which would come in as a parameter in a message.

Sergei.

Queclink GL300

Hi Koby,

1.- In the GL300 we have the messages PFA (Power OFF Alert) and PNA (Power ON Alert) if this messages are enabled the device need to generate and send the message to the backend server, if the device is in a zone with poor cellular signal or the latency of the network is high then yes, the device can take some time to be turned OFF.

2.- GL300 can be configured to send the NMR report once the device enters in REST or MOTION state.
      In the Manager Tool of the GL300, in the section Device Settings > Non Movement Detection you can enable the sending of the NMR reports, also you can configure the device to Suspend the reports if there's no motion (sleep) or change the report frequency.

The NMR message is the same for both states, but there's a field in the message that can indicates whether the device change from MOTION to REST or from REST to MOTION. The time that the device will take to enter in the REST state can also be configurable.

As Sergei mentioned i the device sent the message a notificacion can be created.

Queclink Wireless Solutions CO., Ltd.  - FAE

Queclink GL300

Koby,

time to test :-)

Let me know if you need help with analysing the parameters in raw data, than we create a trigger and post it here how to...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Queclink GL300

The issue is that Wialon is not processing the complete data, only location info. We need to see the report type and the battery level, for example.

• Queclink  GL300

Queclink GL300

Hi
      I am back .
      Regarding getting  Non-movment  / movment identifictions alerts.

It is possible to set  non-movment and movment in GL300  to get messages from the GL300 unit to the server.
      But  i could not find  parameter of message or sensor  that relates to movment  or non movment.
      Please mention the   message parameter that relats to movment state.
      The problem is that there is no such parameter.
      Looks that it is not embeded .
      If i am worng please correct me.

Kindly
      koby

Koby Karat
      Ananas Global

Queclink GL300

(15/02/2019 11:23:42 отредактировано ansolg)

Hello.
      Has anybody the specification of miniUSB connector on GL300? Or the pinout of contacts on the board?

Дмитрий Истомин, www.glosna.ru

Queclink GL300

(23/04/2019 08:43:53 отредактировано SmithcmnsAnne)

Not yet,but will be updating soon..Regarding pin outs of contact on the board i m not too much sure..Yet will be referring some sources soon www.myschoolbucks.com