Logistics

Тема: Logistics

Team- Is logistics still a focus.  Have not seen much development?  Still looking for the improvements we suggested some time back. Ability to add orders/jobs to closest vehicle while in route was being "worked on"?  Thank you.

Logistics

Re: Logistics

Ademas seria muy interesante poder hacer la captura fotografica y de la firma, y una vez capturada verla por la web en la app.
gracias

Logistics

Hi, Greg! fleetlogik

Sorry for such a late reply and thanks for being so persistent in your desire to make Logistics better.

I guess I am going to provide you with very good news: the functionality that you are asking for is already implemented in Logistics. The orders are set to be distributed considering the nearest unit location. The only constraint here is that when distributing orders the system will also consider the availability of units during the time of delivery.

If both of these conditions are true, the system will assign to the first order to the nearest unit or the unit that finishes the previous delivery closest to first order.

I suggest you trying to test this functionality and let me know of the results. We will go from there with any of the question that may appear.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Logistics

Hi, Gabriel! Uruguay

Although I am not very good in Spanish, I tried to figure out what your request is and still struggling. It would be great if you could elaborate more and send the request to mars@gurtam.com.

I would be glad to discuss it with you.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam