Feature Request: Tracks by Group

Тема: Feature Request: Tracks by Group

The current track system only allows the user to add a single unit at a time which works if you are working with a small group of units to track.   

The problem comes when you need to add tracks for large numbers of units.   For example, I need to track a group that consists of 40 units.    I am having to add all 40 units one by one.    I am using the same colors and settings for each unit.

Being able to select a group for this would save a lot of time

Re: Feature Request: Tracks by Group

mhirsch, please explain more, I guess there is a misunderstanding. What you need is one of basic functions of Wialon.

Have you tried to use group report with map output?

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

(28/01/2019 19:10:42 отредактировано mhirsch)

I am trying to work around not being able to show two separate event mapping reports in the same window.    That is another feature I requested.

I need to see two separate sets of SOS alerts and passive tracking in different colors on one map to compare if there are overlaps or gaps.   The two sets of information may be separate groups of units on the same day or one set of units looking at "Today" and "all previous days."

For smaller numbers of units, we use the tracks as a work around so we can add the tracks for all the units in group one, then run the events mapping report for group two.    The problem is that some of our crews have over 30 units so adding all those tracks one at a time is very inefficient.

https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 32#p161232

This request is related to this post.

(21/02/2019 19:40:02 отредактировано eron.iler)

On the Tracks tab, there is no option to put tracks on my map for a group or multiple vehicles. If a user wants to see where the vehicles all traveled that day, the user has to add one at a time. If the user has 50 trucks this is terribly unfriendly to the user. The business case is that I can look at tracks and spot inefficiency. If I have multiple trucks in the same area I can change the routes to have one truck in the area which is more efficient. This is a common route efficiency method for small and medium fleets.

This is an important feature missing which is available on  many other systems. You may have to limit the track to a single day or two depending on fleet size to save resources.

• Feature Request: Tracks by Group
-Eron
Fleetistics.com

eron.iler, try group report with tracks rendering, this is 3-clicks action.

At the dark side of telematics...