Violations management solution

Тема: Violations management solution

We have few clients with a large fleet of vehicles with special transport and they would like to monitor violations like stops not in geozone to monitor if drivers use vehicles responsibly. This function is developed on Wialon, perfect. Anyway, problem is that might be up to 300 violations per day this means client need to to analyze and sort violations in 3 different states in example:
1. OK;
2. need to investigate;
3. violation.

I have offered to use excel export and use it. But this is not a solution as client still needs to analize violations sometimes in messages so he would need to jump in two systems and still compare results.

Re: Violations management solution

Dear ernestas, I want to suggest you a one rather new tool. Seems, it should help.
If you control geofences you probably use notifications. So you can choose "Display online notification in a popup window" action. When the notification triggers, a client can register the state "OK" or "Violation" or smth else. Then this client can find the results in the report "Events".
See an example on the screenshots.

• Violations management solution
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

I thought this also solved the problem, but online notifications are not displayed when they are offline.This means that some of the violations may be missed while user is offline.

It would be really handful for all reports to have user input ability. Not sure why there is Notes column without ability to write notes in it smile

Hola como estas ernestas nosotros tenemos una app desarrollada para tal analisis, da la informacion Global por chofer, por unidad, y podes discriminar por dia, semana, mes, trimestre. y ver la evolucion del grupo o individual.
Quedo a las ordenes, podemos aplicarla para cualquier caso, te paso una vista de la misma.
sds

Gabriel