Migrate to wialon

Тема: Migrate to wialon

Hi, I'm having another problem that I want to share with you in the hope of having a solution.
I manage a TAVL platform and another Wialon.
I want to migrate to wialon and of course switch my TAVL units to wialon.
But I need your help because I am at my first.

Migrate to wialon

Re: Migrate to wialon

zakari.mahamane, which kind of help you need? you didn't mention anything and just asked help!
Here, in this community everyone try to help others, for sure. But, we have to know your issue to check if we can do something for you or not.

Migrate to wialon

zakari.mahamane If you have any question about device settings please ask hw@gurtam.com

Please include into your email the details about your Wialon account, your current teltonika config files, the list of phone numbers of problem units and details about GPRS APN.
Thank you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Migrate to wialon

Hello,
I have units that I manage on the interface TAVL WEB, and I would like to bring them back on the interface Wialon. But the question that I ask myself is if I must take again the configuration of the units or if there is another way to switch them directly to the Wialon web interface without resuming configuration.
These units have Teltonika FMB920, FM1202 type tags.

Migrate to wialon

Okay, thanks for your help.

Migrate to wialon

zakari.mahamane 100% you should change the setting of the device.
The main purpose is changing  destination server and port in the device settings.
It can be done via SMS command or GPRS command from TAVL (i'm not sure about the coomand format from Tavl system).
Also you can change the settings via USB or Bluetooth (fmb920)

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Migrate to wialon

zakari.mahamane, easiest way in my eyes is to send 1-2 SMS commands for each device and point them to new server and port (I assume you have done desired configuration of devices for TAVL and customer is satisfied with). You can use any bulk SMS provider for this or even send them via your phone.