BTraced Android/IOS Client

Тема: BTraced Android/IOS Client

Are there any plans to add support of BTraced as a tracker client?

Re: BTraced Android/IOS Client

Hello! What do you mean? May you clarify your request and give more details?

Andrei4 пишет:

Hello! What do you mean? May you clarify your request and give more details?

BTraced is a somewhat popular Android/IOS gps tracking app.  I can send location data to remote servers via HTTP in XML format.  This is very similar to the existing Traccar client. 

When adding a Unit the Traccar client is listed as an available option.  The question is about adding other mobile apps as supported options when adding a unit.  I know not every little mobile app can or should be supported.  However some of the most popular would be beneficial for me.  I'm probably the only one though.  As our business structure is focused more around the individual consumer and not large companies or fleet tracking and these consumers may already have/use these other apps with another service.  It's easier to convert them if they don't have to change the mobile app on several of their phones.

You should address this question to HW Team. They are dealing with protocols and adding hardware\software devices.
From the side of Mobile team I may say that we are planing to make new apps in the field of personal tracking, so I believe soon those customers that you are talking about will get much nicer and more convenient app than BTrace

Andrei4 пишет:

You should address this question to HW Team. They are dealing with protocols and adding hardware\software devices.
From the side of Mobile team I may say that we are planing to make new apps in the field of personal tracking, so I believe soon those customers that you are talking about will get much nicer and more convenient app than BTrace

If you are working towards a more "personal tracking" mobile app that is great news.  This is the majority of my clients and use cases of my service.  I would very much like to be involved with this if possible.

simplextech пишет:

If you are working towards a more "personal tracking" mobile app that is great news.  This is the majority of my clients and use cases of my servic  I would very much like to be involved with this if possible.

Will connect with you via email soon

Andrei4 пишет:
simplextech пишет:

If you are working towards a more "personal tracking" mobile app that is great news.  This is the majority of my clients and use cases of my servic  I would very much like to be involved with this if possible.

Will connect with you via email soon

I'll watch for it.  In the meantime I'll also send this request to the hardware group.

(26/06/2019 07:46:52 отредактировано Dwayne_01)

he question is about adding other mobile apps as supported options when adding a unit.  I know not every little mobile app can or should be supported.  However some of the most popular would be beneficial for me.

Really great information

I am digital marketer.I have interested in sem smo smm seo.