Import failed

Тема: Import failed

I'm trying to migrate an account from my Wialon Test environment to the new Wialon Hosting environment.  The import is failing.  I have migrated the account Geofences and Units but the notifications are still failing.

Is there a trick to get notifications to import?  The units were removed from the old account and then the export of resource was done but it still gives a failure message trying to import with only the notifications selected.

Import failed

Re: Import failed

Hello,

Most likely, this issue is connected with difference in resources' creators' access to the units. Try to export/import the notification logged as top-user of the whole service.

If this hint won't help you, please, send us more information to the support@gurtam.com

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

Import failed

Re: Import failed

zark пишет:

Hello,

Most likely, this issue is connected with difference in resources' creators' access to the units. Try to export/import the notification logged as top-user of the whole service.

If this hint won't help you, please, send us more information to the support@gurtam.com

It was an issue with the unit id's.  I worked with support and was able to update and import.