Sinocastel IDD-213L

Тема: Sinocastel IDD-213L

I have a new IDD-213L(A) North American version.  I'm looking through the sensor parameters and I'm trying to match them up and at the same time figure out what they may be.

There's a curr_fuel and total_fuel parameter.  Neither of these parameters give what I would "expect" based on their names.  I'm waiting to get more details for Sinocastel about parameters.

Anyone have details about common naming of parameters and what they really mean?  What they represent?

Sinocastel IDD-213L

Re: Sinocastel IDD-213L

simplextech Please send all the details to hw@gurtam.com including the information about your unit id, firmware version.
If you have the communication protocol of your version it will speed up the finding the solution (if you don't have we'l lrequest ourself).
Thank you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Sinocastel IDD-213L

Re: Sinocastel IDD-213L

yavi пишет:

simplextech Please send all the details to hw@gurtam.com including the information about your unit id, firmware version.
If you have the communication protocol of your version it will speed up the finding the solution (if you don't have we'l lrequest ourself).
Thank you.

Yavi,  I was able to work with Sinocastel last night and I got answers to most of my questions.  I also was in contact with Gurtam support which was helpful. 

However I will send the information to the hardware group as a just in case follow up.