One click export to googlestreet view.

Тема: One click export to googlestreet view.

Hello.

well I'm going through a delicate situation with a customer. we recently migrated his vehicles to wialon but one of the tools he used most on the other platform was to see a position directly on google street view.

I got in touch with the support and was informed that there is no such interaction as can be done.

While only one customer questioned us about this functionality we were getting through today we were asked again by another customer that in another system he used he did it with ease.

This function is used mainly when suspicions of cargo thefts, fuel etc ... the customers want to look at the locality to know if they recognize something suspicious or etc.

my suggestion is this, to include an easy way of being able to see a particular position directly in various map services starting with streetview.

I do not think I need to be inside the wialon. When the user requests the functionality the system can open a page of the browser and open the map service page

thx

Re: One click export to googlestreet view.

Hello

We give an ability to see a vehicle on Google Street View. First of all, you should have a Google key. There are two ways: you can buy it directly from Google or ask your Gurtam personal manager about our Google key. Then you can Google as a map layer and geocoding source, and Google street view is available in minimap.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

HEllo,
For those client which do not want to use the API key, is it possible to add a link outside from platform to google earth? (google maps web page)

Like this we can offer this service with no problems

The idea icon with "export to Google Street view" text.

Thanks

Locating things

We have an option to open Google maps from pdf-reports by click on coordinates also.
There are so many places in Wialon where maps and addresses are used, for sure, we cannot add in all places. We have such an option in a couple places. For some cases, it is enough, for some not. Depend on business processes. Maybe we can do more or advice smth, we need your user stories for this

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

locationGPS пишет:

HEllo,
For those client which do not want to use the API key, is it possible to add a link outside from platform to google earth? (google maps web page)

Like this we can offer this service with no problems

The idea icon with "export to Google Street view" text.

Thanks

its more or less what I meant. It would just be a link out even if it showed already on google the ready for the user to do the interaction there.