Fuel consumption calculation using CANBUS data.

Тема: Fuel consumption calculation using CANBUS data.

Hello! Good night everybody.

I'm starting to calculate the consumption using the data coming from the CAN, we use the device IDP782 of skywave for this and the data coming from the can are real, check with reality, but we are not able to properly configure the reports.

we did the calibration of the tank and for this we created a conversion table for the values coming from the can be treated properly.

the problems I often face are:

1. wialon mobile does not display consumption after an trip

2. In the printed report is presented values of small fuel fill without actually supplying, I need guidelines to help minimize the incidence of this type of situation.

3. I am having difficulty configuring the partial consumption sensor since the parameter when coming in the hour shows the consumption in L / H and at other times L / 100km, what would be the best way to configure it?

thank you !

Fuel consumption calculation using CANBUS data.

Re: Fuel consumption calculation using CANBUS data.

Hello!

thiago пишет:

1. wialon mobile does not display consumption after an trip
2. In the printed report is presented values of small fuel fill without actually supplying, I need guidelines to help minimize the incidence of this type of situation.
3. I am having difficulty configuring the partial consumption sensor since the parameter when coming in the hour shows the consumption in L / H and at other times L / 100km, what would be the best way to configure it?

You can see consumption Wialon Mobilce Client only as a current value of fuel sensor -- it is shown in panel "Tracking". To see consumption for some time interval (e.g. trips) you should execute the report, but it can't be done in Mobile Client.

To answer the 2nd and the 3rd questions we should take a look on the example. Please, send the following information to support@gurtam.com: name of the user on WIalon Hosting (and also url to monitoring site and password for Wialon Local), name of the unit, name of the report template, time interval to check and expected values.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."