Good and wrong signal

(11/07/2018 10:53:35 отредактировано zayedsaid14)

Тема: Good and wrong signal

My customer has a unit always sends good signals but sometimes sends wrong signals with wrong speed as you see in pictures. the device type is teltonaka FM1100. and this customer is making penalties for any speed more than 120 km/h but most of the wrong signals give more than this speed. I don't know what the reason . and what about if I change this device with another type? is it possible for the driver to use any technology make noise for signal . and what this technology?

• Good and wrong signal
  • Good and wrong signal

Good and wrong signal

Re: Good and wrong signal

zayedsaid14 Driver can use GPS noise generator (some device that emulate GPS signal) It can be 5$ on Aliexpress up to thousands of dollars for emulating exact signal of exact device.

But your track doesn't look like GPS noise. May be some problem with device.
Teltonika usually advice to update firmware as first step.
If it doesn't help please send us all the details to hw@gurtam.com

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Good and wrong signal

thanks

yavi пишет:

zayedsaid14 Driver can use GPS noise generator (some device that emulate GPS signal) It can be 5$ on Aliexpress up to thousands dollars for emulating exact signal of exact device.

But your track doesn't look like GPS noise. May be some problem with device.
Teltonika usually advice to update firmware as first step.
If it doesn't help please send us all the details to hw@gurtam.com

Good and wrong signal

did you check in the raw messages that it comes from there? how big is HDOP (seems that speed jumps is always when location is also totaly wrong). I would check HDOP and just ignore messages with HDOP higher 2.5

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Good and wrong signal

Dear Wolf. the HDOP value= 2 and I am changing to 2.5 as I understand from you.

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

did you check in the raw messages that it comes from there? how big is HDOP (seems that speed jumps is always when location is also totaly wrong). I would check HDOP and just ignore messages with HDOP higher 2.5

Wolf.

Good and wrong signal

zayedsaid14, we would be happy to offer you our gps trackers to replace your existing equipment and we can guarantee that you always get the right signal regarding the speed because of a highly precise navigation module incorporated in our trackers. For more info please refer to our website www.neomatica.com or write me in What'sup +79091009090 or e-mail: international@neomatica.ru

Neomatica is a Russian developer and manufacturer of ADM - vehicle and personal trackers for satellite monitoring, wireless sensors and RFID-system.