Video monitoring in Wialon

Re: Video monitoring in Wialon

We would like to suggest few UI improvement native mobile app parameters reporting for smart-witness camera.
Currently photo_uri and video_uri / video_uri13  in the mobile app are not playing when user clicks/touches on the same.  We see it as a prompt message with URL which doesn't make sense.

- User intent on mobile device is to watch the video or view the photo when he/she clicks on that parameters.  I think app should show either play the video or show photo when user click for those paramters

Regards

Vijay

good day All
please how to configure ignition with howen device on Wialon and Ecodriving? i use Hero-ME41-04

Regards

rostand пишет:

good day All
please how to configure ignition with howen device on Wialon and Ecodriving? i use Hero-ME41-04

About ignition parameter please see the video:
https://gurtam.com/en/gps-hardware/auto … cification (don't pay attention on server ip, it can be different for your video server).
But parameters mask 1023 is correct. After that you can set up ignition sensor in Wialon.
About eco driving -- Howen doesn't transmit accelerometer. You can set up eco driving by GPS parameters only.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Some time ago hhamedk asked quite an interesting question:
"Is it possible to add a function to bind a MDVR to a unit? let me explain, when we are talking about MDVRs, most of them don't support advanced functions like CAN data reading or FLS sensors connection...."

This question deserves additional comment.

Yes, it is possible to do it and this is an interesting solution which allows to combine a GPS-tracker with advanced functions and an MDVR with video functions in one unit in Wialon.
In Wialon it will be one unit (a GPS-tracker) with the support of video functions from an MDVR.

Usually we support the following functions for MDVRS in Wialon:
- viewing live video
- downloading video files from the MDVR

Due to the technical peculiarities, now the following MDVRS integrated in Wialon can be bound to a GPS-tracker unit in Wialon:
- "IVG400-N" from SerVision
- "Streamax X3-H0402" from Streamax Technology

Both devices support live video and requesting video files if used as self-sufficient device types in Wialon.
But there are certain limits due to the technical peculiarities of the aforementioned MDVRs if they are bound to a GPS-tracker unit in Wialon.
In such cases "IVG400-N" can be used both for viewing live video and requesting video files.
"Streamax X3-H0402" can be used only for viewing live video.

We should note that now the manufacturers of the MDVRs integrated in Wialon are aware that solutions for fleet management require specific functions and many of these functions are already supported by the integrated MDVRs.

kvdm, it's really good news. I will be excited if you ofgfer more MDVRs with such a functionality in nearest future.

good day All

About ignition parameter please see the video:
https://gurtam.com/en/gps-hardware/auto … cification (don't pay attention on server ip, it can be different for your video server).
But parameters mask 1023 is correct. After that you can set up ignition sensor in Wialon.
About eco driving -- Howen doesn't transmit accelerometer. You can set up eco driving by GPS parameters only.

Yavi
the video we have from the link does not show how to configure ignition sensor. I would like to know how to use parameters to configure ignition sensor.

thank

rostand if you set up bitmask 1023 device will send all possible parameters.
Ignition (ACC) is transmiteed in the "status1" parameter
https://gurtam.com/en/gps-hardware/auto … parameters
In wialon bits start from 1 (not from 0) that's why you should set up the sensor basing on "status1:1" parameter.
Please learn more about bitwise parameter control:
https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/cms/ … sors/param

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Hello guys,
we use ME41-04 Mobile MDVR on my WL last Version.

but we have struggling about the streaming video and reconfiguration.
like, we already to access in some user, but still can't view the video, the show on monitoring it has no video available (it was full access on it)

• Video monitoring in Wialon

Hello, Just new to the video monitoring. I am using Teltonika FMB920 tracker and would like to install a video camera in my car(s). Which is the camera most appropriate for this? Thanks