last update date

(02/07/2018 16:54:46 отредактировано zayedsaid14)

Тема: last update date

Hello, Dears, I meet this case with my customer. the last update date for one unit for example from 7 days. and when you went to see the track for this unit for 8 or 10 days. system display message  "no data at this interval" but when you search for previous 60 days. it gives data and draws the track. the main question here. why it gives no data on the interval for 7 or 10 days. without any last location for this unit
thanks

• last update date
  • last update date

last update date

Re: last update date

Please note the "last update" refers to the "last message received". the keyword here is "message", it can be any, including messages without gps fix or without location information at all. It really depends of your gps tracker brand/model and configuration script if any.
You can go to the messages section (tab) and search the data there (raw data), probably you will find messages with no location information, thus why wialon say "no data at this interval", it really mean no location data at this interval.

Regards

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

last update date

thanks

techdev пишет:

Please note the "last update" refers to the "last message received". the keyword here is "message", it can be any, including messages without gps fix or without location information at all. It really depends of your gps tracker brand/model and configuration script if any.
You can go to the messages section (tab) and search the data there (raw data), probably you will find messages with no location information, thus why wialon say "no data at this interval", it really mean no location data at this interval.

Regards

last update date

zayedsaid14 пишет:

system display message  "no data at this interval"

According to your second screenshot you have activated option "Trip Detector". It means tracks will be shown only for trips (not for all messages). So most likely you should check the settings of trip detector.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

last update date

thanks i know this method but when i searched in messages i found that GPS messages contain only engine is off

zark пишет:
zayedsaid14 пишет:

system display message  "no data at this interval"

According to your second screenshot you have activated option "Trip Detector". It means tracks will be shown only for trips (not for all messages). So most likely you should check the settings of trip detector.

last update date

BTW it seem your using Teltonika FM5300, may be you would check the page 50 of the manual about profile switching
http://teltonika.org.ua/sites/default/f … l_v2.6.pdf

I personally use Calamp for the ability to make my own scripts tongue, and yes is not easy at all, but you get a strong result after the initial work.

Regards

Desarrollo e integración de sistemas
System development and integration
Разработка системы и интеграция
www.techdev.cl

last update date

techdev пишет:

BTW it seem your using Teltonika FM5300, may be you would check the page 50 of the manual about profile switching
http://teltonika.org.ua/sites/default/f … l_v2.6.pdf

I personally use Calamp for the ability to make my own scripts tongue, and yes is not easy at all, but you get a strong result after the initial work.

Regards

MOST OF DEVICES IS BCE FM LIGHT.