Clear notifications in Wialon Mobile

Тема: Clear notifications in Wialon Mobile

Our use of the system and app is a bit different than most, so here is a short explanation of my request.

We are looking into using the Mobile app for our supervisors out in the field to monitor the crews they are working with.   They rotate between crews on a daily/weekly basis.    The notifications tell them the status of the devices the crews are using.

Our problem is that because of how often we change which crew a supervisor is watching, they end up with a lot of old notifications in their app.

We would like to see either an option in the app to clear all notifications or possibly a "clear user mobile notifications" option in the users setting on the website.

In reading the guide, it says that notifications are saved for 30 days.   Perhaps an option for us to set that manually so we can set according to our needs.

(Android users have a work around by clearing app data in the phone's app settings, but I am not sure if this is possible for iphone.)

Re: Clear notifications in Wialon Mobile

mhirsch, hi!

I would still not really get why would you need to delete the notifications, not just listen to the new ones.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

The other method to clear notifications is possible when you have access to more than one resource. At that point, on the dropdown list, pick asset name to show just the notifications that have a place with this asset. But you will not be able to edit or delete  notifications if you have only view rights to a resource.

Pavel Bushuyeu пишет:

mhirsch, hi!

I would still not really get why would you need to delete the notifications, not just listen to the new ones.

We have field auditors who watch our crews working.    They move from crew to crew for different projects.     

When a project is done, we'd like to be able to clear out all the old notifications so they have a clean slate when they move to a new project and crew.

Having notifications for past projects is a waste and at this point we have them clearing app data in Android and deleting and reinstalling the app in iphone to clear it out.

Hi we will add this request to the backlog. Thank you

Andrei4 пишет:

Hi we will add this request to the backlog. kodi Thank you

The other method to clear notifications is possible when you have access to more than one resource. At that point, on the dropdown list, pick asset name to show just the notifications that have a place with this asset. But you will not be able to edit or delete  notifications if you have only view rights to a resource.