Improvements in import and export of KMZ or KML files

Тема: Improvements in import and export of KMZ or KML files

Hello! Friends of gurtam.

For a long time I have been struggling with the issue of import and export of files in KMZ, especially import.
I can not import 1 kmz file with several geofences, for this small detail I have lost many clients.

The detail of that kmz esque file there are several geofences and at the time of loading it tells me that it has an error.
I have asked for support but they tell me that it is because it is not compatible with the format of the platform.
Attached file if you have any questions about what I'm writing.

I also have the suggestion of exporting KMZ vehicle tours, as some companies that for security usually export routes in that format. Currently it is on the platform but in the message menu and rarely that menu is not shared with customers.
There is another option to convert the route into geofence and then export it, which takes two processes.

I hope you take my suggestions into account.

Greetings.

ryaxcal

Re: Improvements in import and export of KMZ or KML files

tecnologiaycontrol , you are right, that Wialon support not all possible parameters in KML format. But to know what about your case is exactly about we need to see an example. There is no attachment in your post. Please, try to attach it once more.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

will this example serve you?
https://mega.nz/#!vsoiyAaR!ECSNzmPto9fN … cu-VhSAe8s

ryaxcal

This file doesn't help, unfortunately. All the geofences were imported without errors.

• Improvements in import and export of KMZ or KML files
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam