Queclink GV300

(22/05/2017 14:41:33 отредактировано FleetPursuit)

Тема: Queclink GV300

Was wondering if anyone has had experience with this device.

We are currently testing and interested to know if anyone has a "recommended" settings that will get the best from device while keep data use low.

Any other feedback would appreciated also.

Thanks

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Queclink GV300

Re: Queclink GV300

good evening. Use wialon platform two devices queclink, gv55 and gv65 plus. Gv55 is connected to positive and negative, while gv65 is also connected to the ignition input. It happens that several times, after 1-2 days the vehicle is parked, when it restarts the device remains sleep. It does remaining sleeping and to re-activate it, I must send the sms command to "reboot" otherwise it will not start again.
I tried to set both "deep sleep" and "light sleep" mode, but the problem remains.
Can you help me with courtesy? Thank you all.

Queclink GV300

Hi stortiloris

Interesting to know this. We are currently testing the GV300W and will be putting it the its paces over the coming weeks. If we find anything I will let you know.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Queclink GV300

Hi Guys,

I'm interested to know about this. We just started using GV300 , if anyone have useful information that he/she can share to others that will be a great help for us.

Thank you

Queclink GV300

GV300 is a nice piece of hardware, there are a lot of firmware versions out there, that's is the first point, try to get most updated fw in your units, about the reboots, there is a specific tab in the configuration software that allows  choosing differents behaviours , example, reset by each N time of Day or reset each ignition detection and so on.

i always  I did choose periodic reboots, regarding to server configuration it is very dependent of the carrier's network, but as hard they can be use forced mode, if the carrier is a piece of cake then use TCP Long, in order to keep connection as longer as you can

in Wialon, i've  gv300 units are in TCP Short forced mode, it works just for me, but in tehory any mode will be supported including UDP/IP

the hardware suppot a lot of aditionals add .ons, cameras temp sensors and also CAN Data шина as Omnicomm Fuel Sensor protocol are integrated at firmware level.

the only think don't like is poor RSSI reception , it sick me !, lower rssi i ever seen in other equipment, if you can live with it, may be you'll happy !

--
Spread the AVL- World

Queclink GV300

it seems there are lot of mixed thoughts regarding this device as I have received a number of other feedback from network as well. The model we are/were looking to use is the "W" 3G one.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Queclink GV300

I think the best is to experiment with it, purchase samples and do read manuals, but most important, do test  a lot of testing, this can show you the way to follow, good luck

--
Spread the AVL- World

Queclink GV300

Anyone managed to test the fuel sensor (with CANBus) using this device?

Thanks

Queclink GV300

kabskawt пишет:

Anyone managed to test the fuel sensor (with CANBus) using this device?

Thanks

I tried Can100

http://www.queclink.com/node/1730

But not all brands of vehicles support this ind of data, in several test units i was unable to find remain fuel or so, tested on
Honda FIT 2016 (*)
Toyota Corolla 2011
Escape Ford 2011

(*) Even tough this PGN is working with LMU3030 from calamp, i just ignore the main reason why isn't working with queclink.

--
Spread the AVL- World

Queclink GV300

Hi! It is now possible to perform remote configuration management via flespi for GV300+ devices family. No need to study manuals and text complex SMSes or even no need to attach device to USB. Feel free to use.
Here is the guide how to further connect device to the Wialon.

At the dark side of telematics...