About PDF Reports

Тема: About PDF Reports

Hi dear community,

Today we can print reports in PDF format, but customers complain about the lack of personalization of PDFs as do our competitors like TomTom or MappingControl, Masternaut, Transics, Vecho or anyoneelse.

For exemple, as you can see in Picture 1 attached, here is a Wialon report PDF with not automatic width columns and no colours to make in evidence some important informations (kms > or < 50 Kms, Start after 8 AM, etc etc etc...).

In the PIcture 2, there is a same report for same informations but customized by TomTom to make easier the reading of relevant information.

Our clients are very satisfied with Wialon (or white label platform) with the precision of datas and locations, specially with CanBUS for LCV and tachograph with heavy trucks, but all of them told me (and I think they're right) that our reports lack customization or something more "sexy".

Do you think that developpers could make something to enhance PDF Reports ?

Thank you for attention,
Xavier

• About PDF Reports
  • About PDF Reports

About PDF Reports

Re: About PDF Reports

Hi Road-Link

Wialon PDF reports templates are customizable. You can apply your color scheme or use one of our default schemes, add a logo, headers, separate page for every table and so on.
Templates are attached to billing plans. Some options are available for Premium plan, some for Personal design.
For more information contact our support team.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

About PDF Reports

Hi Tata

can you explain me more please, we are in Premium plan but I never seen the customization of reports anywhere ?

About PDF Reports

We have a couple color report templates available for Premium plan. They are launched by request.
Our support can send you examples.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

About PDF Reports

Well, Tatsiana, I think that support team do not understand my question, because they sent to me just a report with a logo in the headline...

I am talking about a rela highlights of KPIs, like mileage, dirivng time, fuel consuption, and many stuffs !

It's easy to make a report "alive" (see the pic attached) with selection of KPIS to highlights the PDF reports,

Please, if you need an access for a competitor report write me in PM and I will do the necessary wink

Thank You

• About PDF Reports

About PDF Reports

Unfortunately, our current architecture doesn't let us do such tricks with separate cells as you proposed. You can find in Wialon PRO documentation how it works. This is the reason why we cannot let our clients make changes in configuration by themselves.

Anyway, there are some possibilities to change them. Support sent you to default PDF templates finally. As a part of "Personal design", you can choose your own color scheme. Logo and headers can be added to report configuration to "Premium Plan" users.

If you are interested in any of this, I'll assist in getting it.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam