Passenger Module: Several Alert Request

Тема: Passenger Module: Several Alert Request

Hi Everyone,
We started implementing the passenger module and there is a big potential in the market that needs this functionality.
Upon implementing we have seen some opportunities to add on the alert cases.
1. Over Loading alerts: Means if the bus can take only max of 30 passengers and it loads 31 then it is a violations and should trigger alert. (Can call as Over Loading or Load Factor).
2. Low Utilization alert, meaning if bus can take at 30 passengers and it was loaded only by 20 then meaning 33% is not being utilized, it is good to be an alert.
3. NO Scanning event for the said stop/geofence.
4. Scanning tags on the unauthorized stop point/geofence.

Their might have more possibilities but this is good to have really to control 20000 of passengers.

Andro

Re: Passenger Module: Several Alert Request

Hello, andro.tuason

Theoretically, for 1st and 2nd points from your description, you can use some sensor like 'Counter' differential type. But devices should send appropriate information (e.g. parameter with passenger code and a counter parameter).
After that, you can control the sensor value by notifications.

In 3rd and 4th points seems, geofence filtration could solve issues.

We added request to the backlog. But as Passengers module is not actively developed, cannot say any estimations.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hi Tata,
Good afternoon and many thanks for your email! I was using BCE device, will you able to elaborate exactly what you need here maybe I can request from them.
May I know how to do the geofence filtration?

A.

Unfortunately, Wialon doesn't have geofence filtration in this notification type.
I marked it as a proposal for improvement. We'll develop this if it gets more priority for the community or will be an essential part of some project.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam