Topic: WH: new report template design
Reports are very important element in the system. All the time we add new options and columns. So templates become more and more complicated. So we came to the point when optimization of report templates structure is necessary.
Our purpose is to optimize dialog space, to separate all the settings into semantic categories (filters, parameters, grouping), to simplify the creation of templates and their editing, and others.
- Bind the first and second elements.
- In the Advanced settings of the template, select the option "Exclude thefts from fuel consumption".
- Add the table "Eco driving" and the columns "Violation", "Beginning", "End".
- In the table settings in the Options group set "Detaization" and "Total".
Also, we plan to add functionality:
- the ability to hide unused settings;
- add icon-questions with explanatory information about problem areas;
- ability to search tables by columns;
- spread the template for the entire length of the screen;
- to activate by default the most used settings.
Please, share your opinion on this topic!
Ex-Business Analyst, Gurtam