Guardmagic TRIM-1: Universal trailer identification controller for mobile application: trailers, semitrailers, fuel trailers, agricultural machines etc.
GuardMagic TRIM-1 is the special device for operation in vehicle/fleet management system and is intended to
identification any towed equipments (trailers, fuel trailers, etc) to main tractor.
GuardMagic TRIM-1 is install in trailer and wired connected to main module installed in tractor.
GuardMagic TRIM-1 has inique factory number (module ID) and transmit this unique ID by wire to main module
located in tractor.
GuardMagic TRIM1 has inique factory number (module ID) and transmit this unique ID by wire to main module located in tractor.
GuardMagic TRIM-1 main data:
- power voltage: 9V ...35V DC;
- communication interface: EIA-485;
- operation: full automatic;
- communication model in 485 bus: slave;
- communication speed: 19,200 kb/sec;
- address in bus: 03, 07, 14, 22
- address setting: customer (by switch);
- ID code: factory setting;
- short ID: 12 bits (for address 003);
- standard ID: 19 bits (for addresses 007 and 014);
- full ID: 25 bits (for address 022);
- ingress protection: IP 57;
- connection: by cable
- cable: water (mixed detergents/cleaners), oil, fuel, UF resistence;
- protection: over voltage and over polarity.
- transportation (trailer identification);
- road fuel tankers (fuel trailer identification);
- agricultural sector (external mechanism identification).
· Protection: over voltage and over polarity;
· Internal LED: YES;
· Support standard LLS communication protocol: YES;
· One and more trailers (module serial connection): YES
Why wired connection:
· Only wired connection allows 100% correct to identify the fact of trailer connection of the trailer: that trailer is connected to tractor, but nut simply located nearby.
· Only wired connection prevents false identification of trailer connection when several trailers or tractors are nearby.
Оборудование для мониторинга транспорта и стационарных обьектов. Датчики уровня топлива.