DCT Antares

Тема: DCT Antares

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has connected DCT Antares unit with Wialon server. If yes can you provide me the programming script.

I created my own script and connect it to the server, I can see the device transmitting data but there are many things I don't understand, for example, how can I create Ignition On/Off status, IO On/Off status.

Thanks in advance.

Murali
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

DCT Antares

Re: DCT Antares

murali пишет:

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has connected DCT Antares unit with Wialon server. If yes can you provide me the programming script.

I created my own script and connect it to the server, I can see the device transmitting data but there are many things I don't understand, for example, how can I create Ignition On/Off status, IO On/Off status.

Thanks in advance.

Murali
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

UKRGPS company do it. We have contract with DigitalCOMTECH and provide Antares.
www.ukrgps.ua

www.ukrgps.ua - профессиональные системы мониторинга транспорта.
+38 097 0033330
+38 095 0033330

DCT Antares

Hi,

I will be glad if you can provide me your programming script to make it work on Wialon server plus some guide on Ignition and IO settings.

Thanks in advance.

Murali

DCT Antares

murali пишет:

Hi,

I will be glad if you can provide me your programming script to make it work on Wialon server plus some guide on Ignition and IO settings.

Thanks in advance.

Murali

OK
Do you have device right now?

www.ukrgps.ua - профессиональные системы мониторинга транспорта.
+38 097 0033330
+38 095 0033330

DCT Antares

Yes I do have the device with me but not Antares it's Syrus

DCT Antares

Do you still need help posting this device on the system

DCT Antares

aressun пишет:

It's OK we manage to get the correct programming script for it.

Thank you.

Murali

DCT Antares

Great then be carefull it is not a very reliable device, GSM hang up and the the GPS antena connector tends to fail it is not contructed properly.

till next time then

DCT Antares

murali пишет:
aressun пишет:

It's OK we manage to get the correct programming script for it.

Thank you.

Murali

murali & aressun,

Glad you posted on this topic! I have Syrus devices that I'm looking to post on the system.

Should I use the Antares5 script found under GPS Hardware, or do you have a better programming script to provide me with?

Thanks!

DCT Antares

It all depends on what you call a better programming script , we have to be careful on how we use this device because it is posted on wialon with certain singularities..for example

EVENTS REPORTED
# EVENT 00 = IGN ON
# EVENT 01 = IGN OFF
# EVENT 02 = Desconexion de Fuente de Voltaje
# EVENT 03 = Conexion de Fuente de Voltaje
# EVENT 07 = REPORTE CADA 500 mts/15 grados, la condicion que se cumpla primero.
# EVENT 08 = Apertura 0
# EVENT 09 = Apertura 1
# EVENT 10 = Apertura 2

i am attaching the script we use so you dont get wrong information from the data center.

DCT Antares

Thank you!

Did you send the attachment? Is it a script to upload to my devices?

DCT Antares

give me your email to send

DCT Antares

rlsothermail_at_gmail_dot_com

Thank you!

DCT Antares

NO problem it si send just confirm that you recieved it

DCT Antares

aressun пишет:

Received - Thank you very much!

I will upload the script & use the port connection on the website and I'll let you know how it went.

Thanks.

DCT Antares

surfaty пишет:
aressun пишет:

Received - Thank you very much!

I will upload the script & use the port connection on the website and I'll let you know how it went.

Thanks.

Hi surfaty, please let me know how it works, the software (Wialon server) should detect Ignition On/Off with the key icon plus it should also detects all the IO (4 Input and 4 Outputs), external power removal and etc.

Thank you.

Murali

DCT Antares

Just remember that IGN is IN9 not IN1 and also

# EVENT 00 = IGN ON
# EVENT 01 = IGN OFF
# EVENT 07 = REPORTE CADA 500 mts/15 grados, la condicion que se cumpla primero.
# EVENT 08 = Apertura 0
# EVENT 09 = Apertura 1
# EVENT 10 = Apertura 2

But a really dont recommend this device, you can actually obtain better quality devices at a lower price around, one thing yes support is good

DCT Antares

aressun пишет:

# EVENT 00 = IGN ON
# EVENT 01 = IGN OFF
# EVENT 08 = Apertura 0
# EVENT 09 = Apertura 1
# EVENT 10 = Apertura 2

But a really dont recommend this device, you can actually obtain better quality devices at a lower price around, one thing yes support is good

Hi aressun,

I don't want to argue with your statement, you have the right to speak. DCT devices especially the latest Syrus is one of the best in the world, our main or most preferred device is Syrus. Teltonika, Cellocator or whatever device you many know cannot beat Syrus's functionality and price. For me Teltonika FM42 is the worst.

Added after    9 minuts  23 seconds:
Furthermore Event code doesn't really need to be as above, we can have any Event code as we like. For example I use  Event 00 for ignition On and Event 69 for Ignition Off, the most important is how we program the Extended EV data.

DCT Antares

That is rigth all is a matter of opinion and how you configure it, and i agree that Syrus has a lot nice  functions this device is an upgrade from the Antares that gives so many problems. once you test the Syrus for enough time please tell me if they solved all the bugs that infested the Antares.

The script that i sent has the events programmed as i described......so surfaty has no problems identifying them

regards

DCT Antares

I have around 60 Syrus so far, only 3 units (the 1st batch I bought) had RMA issue, the rest looks good. I agree with you Antares has many problems.

We use RS232 fuel level sensor with Syrus, the result and accuracy is better than Teltonika FM42

DCT Antares

i would like to konw about the anti-jamming funtion in the syrus and how it works for example it is possible to turn off the engine if the syrus detect the jammer?

DCT Antares

it seems it does not: here is what we have in the manual as how it works

The Syrus is able to detect deliberate GPRS/GSM network interferences that could pose possible security risks. When a communications jamming status is detected, F23 signal  is set to true. This signal is intended to be used as a warning. If the jamming status is detected continuously for over a minute the G04 signal will be set to true. Using these signals it is possible to generate reports to notify this state. Needless to say, the reports can only be sent to the server once the unit is no longer under jamming conditions. The extended EV tag JO can also be configured so that it is included on each report generated when the unit was under jamming condition

Atrack A5(i) does do what you want and stops the engine when the condition of jamming is detected

hope it helps

DCT Antares

hi aressun can you send me the script please. mrmendivil@gmail.com

DCT Antares

its on your mail

regards

DCT Antares

(18/10/2011 21:21:23 отредактировано small_gprs)

aressun пишет:

.. . . .

Yep, as Antares upgrade the dino.Syrus isn't the more stable device now, firmwares are continuosly released to correct malfunction or adding new experimental features but i'ts a messy and endless loop.

mrmendivil пишет:

i would like to know about the anti-jamming funtion in the syrus and how it works for example it is possible to turn off the engine if the syrus detect the jammer?

Enfora's 2338 MTuG device has already Jamming detection years ago when Syrus was a Desktop project only !!, it has the most reliable jamming detection i ever seen on many Brands, and Yep Enfora's device can do many things once jamming were detected as output high one of its digital outputs to turn off the engine due the fact the internal event machine works with registers (like programming flags) and multiple user registers, counters and pre.made functions allows you to make almost anything you want , ALL these Enfora's function was emulated lately by Syrus programmers,

But, i have to say, I like the cinterion modules ( i think they are very first class) but as everybody knows, keeping backward compatibility (Antares-then-Syrus) is tooo messy.

--
Spread the AVL- World