Dias en Operacion

Тема: Dias en Operacion

Deseamos observar un campo en la descripción del dispositivo que indique los días en operación, desde que ha sido instalado.

Por ejemplo: Si el equipo se instaló el 19/Feb/2013 en el campo deseamos observar el dato a la fecha actual, para el dia 15/Nov/2017 debería mostrar: 4 años, 8 meses, y 25 días.

Dias en Operacion

Re: Dias en Operacion

You can see the field when the unit was created in CMS. In many cases, the date when the unit was created and when the device was installed is the same. Do you need to separate this dates? If "yes", why?
Also, I'd like to suggest the variant how to get an interval, since the device was installed. You can export data to xlsx and then calculate days between now and the "creation day" with formula DAYS(start_day; end_day). This variant is useful if you don't need this information all the time. If you need, then explain the reasons, please.
Thank you

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Dias en Operacion

It is the client who wishes to observe the information, to control contracts

Dias en Operacion

Does the variant with CMS, that I described before, suits you? If something doesn't, then explain it in more details, please.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Dias en Operacion

The customer wants to see the detail of the time the GPS equipment has been installed, example:

Dias en Operacion

Dias en Operacion

omendez пишет:

The customer wants to see the detail of the time the GPS equipment has been installed

I would recommend your client to write such information as installation day into Custom or Admin fields. They are also can be displayed on unit's tooltip and show this kind of information to the customer.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam