WiaTag

Re: WiaTag

Hi Pavel Bushuyeu, any response?

WiaTag

Hi hhamedk

Mock location is available on Android devices. Please check Additional Parameters in User Mode settings.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

(11/10/2017 09:55:45 отредактировано hhamedk)

Pavel Bushuyeu wrote:

Hi hhamedk

Mock location is available on Android devices. Please check Additional Parameters in User Mode settings.

Pavel, thanks for your explanation, but my problem is that can't find the parameter for mock location in messages, what's the name of that?

WiaTag

hhamedk

Mock location
If this option is chosen, the sent messages contain the parameter 'mc'. Its values are bits:
0x1 — if in the developer's settings there is a flag that allows to send mock (fake) location;
0x2 — if there is at least one application on the device that requests access to send mock location;
0x4 —  if in the unit's location there is a 'mock' parameter (from the version 18 of API).
The values of the parameter can be summed. For instance, a '3' received in the parameter means that
the conditions 1 and 2 have been observed.

https://gurtam.com/docs/wiatag_android_en.pdf

Mobile Development
Gurtam

WiaTag

WiaTag Android Update:

Dear WiaTag user, a fresh update is out in the Google Play Market. It features:

— Updated settings and password preferences.
We have separated Global, application-level settings from User-mode settings and established a singular admin password for the changes. Password-protected properties are all Global settings and View, Select, Edit or Add and Delete for editing the User Mode settings.

—Location service status
We added a new setting in Additional Parameters — Location Services status. Once it is enabled parameters are sent to Wialon:
ls=0 — location services are turned off:
ls=1 — location services via GPS are turned on
ls=2 — location services via Wi-Fi and mobile network are turned on
ls=3 — location services via GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile network are turned on

— Supported devices without Google Play Services.
WiaTag is not available for a stable run on Android devices without Google Play Services.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Pavel Bushuyeu, thanks a lot. WiaTag seems a great application now...

WiaTag

Pavel Bushuyeu
Hi there
I'm ashkan from ggrco support team.
I test several wiatag unit massages and mine too.
I search for Service status parameter "S_on" but I couldn't find it.
Please help me whit it

• WiaTag

WiaTag

Hi, ashkannekokar.official

This additional parameter is available on iOS only at the moment. In order to activate it, you should go to the Data sending --> Additional parameters --> Location and service statuses ON. After that on every on/off there will be a message in Wialon

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Hello,

Have you considered creating widgets for the SOS button?
Create shortcut to send the SOS message with a sequence of buttons on the phone?

Regards,

WiaTag

soporteCA
the idea is already in the backlog, I will add you as an interested person.

Thank you for the request!

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Thank you,

The app have a vulneravility problem because the user turn off the module GPS, this app not send messages.
Have you considered creating with the user turn off the GPS, continued send messages with LBS and send the notitification?

Regards,

WiaTag

Hi everyone
I have problem with wiatag on our costumer device
The device is samsung galaxy j7 with 6.0.1 android
I tested everything.
I tried different user mode setting.
I changed device location source
I checked device maintenance
but didn't work

• WiaTag
  • WiaTag

WiaTag

Hi ashkannekokar.official
Please, contact support@gurtam.com for the further investigation of the issue. Thank you.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Hi All,

Please consider as a future update. -  Command to 'tick' a status.

I have created a Custom Status. I would like to be able to run a nightly job to set the custom status to 'A' for the beginning of the day. This reflects in the sensor state displayed in the work area. As employees start and progress through the day through status 'B', 'C' and finally 'D' I can visually follow their updates. I will soon have 50 units. Re-setting all units manually back to 'A' is quite labor intensive. If a command is available to tick an appropriate status, I will be able to automate through a nightly job.

Thank you for your consideration.

WiaTag

Hi, rkr242
thank you for the request. Once the feature is approved or supported by the larger group of customers I will notify in the group.

Thank you!

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

(08/12/2017 18:25:08 отредактировано Pavel Bushuyeu)

Hi, soporteCA

We do not consider that to be a vulnerability, but rather a limitation of the given OS. To control such cases, you may ask the app to send a message when location services are turned on/off. The feature is available for both iOS and Android.

Thank you!

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

(12/12/2017 17:40:06 отредактировано Pavel Bushuyeu)

Hi there!

An update of WiaTag with chat is out in Google Play Store.

In order to turn it on, go to the Settings --> Global Settings --> Chat ON in the Extensions submenu.
Now it should be available for you on the main screen.

Enjoy!

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Hi Pavel,

On the new Chat in WiaTag. Looking at location markings mixed in with chat messages is distracting, do they have to be there?

WiaTag

(14/12/2017 12:38:30 отредактировано Pavel Bushuyeu)

Hi, rkr242

Please, send the screenshot to pavb@gurtam.com as I am not sure what exactly you are reffering to.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Was the idea of a wiatag widget ever moved forward?   I would really like to see the ability to have a one button "Send SOS"

WiaTag

Hi, mhirsch, thanks for the inquiry.
The feature is implemented on iOS devices.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Pavel Bushuyeu пишет:

Hi, mhirsch, thanks for the inquiry.
The feature is implemented on iOS devices.

Is there any plan for an Android version of this?   Many of our potential users, myself included, do not use IOS.
Thanks.

WiaTag

hi, mhirsch
the feature wil be planned for the future updates later this year.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

WiaTag

Pavel Bushuyeu пишет:

hi, mhirsch
the feature wil be planned for the future updates later this year.

Do we know when this will be?   We really need a simpler way to get SOS alerts and photos before we can implement this app.

WiaTag

Hi mhirsch,

no, unfortunately, the exact release date is not known yet. We will inform you once the feature is released.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam