Fuel sensor for biodiesel

Тема: Fuel sensor for biodiesel

Technoton has launched production of new DUT-E 2Bio fuel sensor.
DUT-E 2Bio accurately measures fuel volume regardless of variable permittivity of liquid. Re-calibration and re-configuration is not needed.
Specially designed to solve issues of:
- inaccurate data as the result of case-to-case fuelings with biodiesel vs regular diesel fuel or seasonal switch to winter/summer diesel
- unauthorized adding of ethanol like liquids into fuel tank aiming to discredit measurement results

Additional feature is direct fuel temperature measurement with an extra temperature sensor on the probe of the sensor.

See details at https://www.jv-technoton.com/dut-e-2bio

Re: Fuel sensor for biodiesel

Click here to download DUT-E 2Bio product leaflet.

Advanced machinery telematics. www.jv-technoton.com www.mastercan.com
Телематика сложных машин. www.technoton.by

nice

as far i know if you don't change fuel type, a recalibration is all you need with BIO

--
Spread the AVL- World

small_gprs пишет:

as far i know if you don't change fuel type, a recalibration is all you need with BIO

Biofuel is different - from 20% to 80% of bio component. So, permittivity is changing from refilling to refilling and the sensor should be recalibrated each time.

MK-TT пишет:
small_gprs пишет:

Biofuel is different - from 20% to 80% of bio component. So, permittivity is changing from refilling to refilling and the sensor should be recalibrated each time.

So, if we change of refuel station each time yes, but if the mix is the same we can use same usual sensors am i right?

--
Spread the AVL- World

small_gprs пишет:

So, if we change of refuel station each time yes, but if the mix is the same we can use same usual sensors am i right?

In general - yes, if the fleet is always refilling at the same gas station (e.g. the company has their own facilities) permittivity of fuel is not changing so much. From the other hand - gas station (especially if talking about company's own facilities) may change fuel supplier and next time the fuel will be different from previous one.
Also, keep in mind summer/winter diesel.

Here is a video showing sensor operation on regular diesel vs biodiesel

got it, thank you

--
Spread the AVL- World

What gonna happen if someone wants to cheat by adding some high-permittivity liquid to the fuel tank, where DUT-E 2Bio is installed?
See here:

Great Info. thank you.

(01/12/2017 20:23:59 отредактировано JardCrocker)

Hi...as per my knowledge if the fleet is always refilling at the same gas station permittivity of fuel is not changing so much. But gas station may change fuel supplier and next time the fuel will be different from previous one.

printed circuit assembly