Locator

Тема: Locator

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Locator as customer want to send link for long term view for their customer and want to restrict the vehicle movement view for limited period every day. I mean, he want to set schedule during the office working hours. e.g.. 8:00 am to 5:00pm.

Support has given a solution which we can do for customer but for any changes customer keep calling us.

If there is a small addition in the locator similar to the setting in waiting, the Work by schedule, customer can make necessary changes at any point of time and new link to their customers.

The core objective is to make things simple for enduser, so partners can spend more time in development, marketing & sales.

Regards,

Abraham

Locator

Re: Locator

I agree, we also had such a request and this option is definitly something that we need.

"Live long and prosper"

Locator

orosgroup, nenad.karalic

Thank you for the proposal. We have heard the same request from several different sources already. There is a good chance we will consider it for the development in the upcoming development sprints.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

Locator

I think this is a very useful feature and like to see wialon developers support these types of features to make locator more useful to its members

FlexGPS
United States

Locator

Pavel,

Thanks for the positive feedback, so I can assure endusers on this features in the near future.

Abraham

Locator

orosgroup, nenad.karalic wouldn't that be better to create a locator link as an action is notifications: Something happens —> notification triggers —> locator link is sent somewhere via e-mail, SMS, push-notification etc.?

Would you please describe why you need link operating hours?

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

Locator

(21/08/2017 19:48:41 отредактировано hhamedk)

Pavel Bushuyeu, ideas are interesting and can be done by notifications or jobs to cover both ideas.