Topic: How to get 'virtual' odometer report
Pls refer to the attached pptx file "how to get odometer.pptx"
AS explained in the pptx file, I did the following:-
1. Created sensor in Unit Properties >> Sensor Properties
- Name : Odometer
- Sensor Type : Mileage sensor
- Parameter : Mileage
2. Selected Mileage sensor in Unit Properties >> General Properties
- Mileage Counter : Mileage sensor
3. Created Report Template using table type 'Summary'
- Selected Unit Group >> Add Table >> Type >> Summary
4. Configured the Report Template
- Checked 'Final Counter' (I believe that Final Odometer at end of each trip will be shown in this field)
- Entered "Odometer" in the Sensor mask.
5. BUT the result that I get is '0' in the Final Counter column
In case of Unit No. [BCE-HKTN02] CDF3891/BCE114, the odometer should be 100925 at the time the report is generated.
- Odometer shall be incremental mileage value until next reset
Intermodal Telematic Service Provider