Unit moving direction arrows

Тема: Unit moving direction arrows

I want to present you a new feature that is ready to be installed in the nearest Stable update.

Sometimes we'he heard, that it is hard to understand the direction of unit's movement. So we decided to change the design of arrows and add their dependence from the track line thickness.
See on attached screenshots what we succeed.

Please, share your opinion about it!

• Unit moving direction arrows
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Re: Unit moving direction arrows

: )

Great improvement... Congratulations G-Team...

(24/06/2017 20:33:34 отредактировано hhamedk)

tata, I love it, Thanks!
Can you find a solution to improve Map Outputs in reports? We have same problem in map outputs as It's impossible to detect direction when we print it.
I have an idea, may you add 2 different icons for start/finish points in both Tracks and Map outputs of reports. What you thinks?
Is it possible to change number of arrows as well? I mean more arrows when we zoom in and less when zoom out.

Great work tata, love it!

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Hello Tata..
I am agree with hhamedk with the start/finish points, I have attached a green flag for start and squares flag for finish point.  Hope you like them...

Keep the good job you are doing G-Team...

Nice feature ,

Is this available on Beta to test ?

tata пишет:

I want to present you a new feature that is ready to be installed in the nearest Stable update.

Sometimes we'he heard, that it is hard to understand the direction of unit's movement. So we decided to change the design of arrows and add their dependence from the track line thickness.
See on attached screenshots what we succeed.

Please, share your opinion about it!

Sint

Very nice. Thank you!

Thank you all for the feedbacks!

ysv, it will be set up this week in Stable. Unfortunately, we cannot set it in Beta separately from Stable.

hhamedk пишет:

Is it possible to change number of arrows as well? I mean more arrows when we zoom in and less when zoom out.

Now it's work just as you wrote. Maybe it's difficult to notice. Please, let's wait for the installation and then will continue discussing this point.

hhamedk, jhdeguate, we have such flags on Tracks tab, but they appear only after pressing appropriate buttons. Your proposal is to show them permanently, right?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

(04/07/2017 15:35:12 отредактировано hhamedk)

tata wrote:
Your proposal is to show them permanently, right?

Yes, and in in reports map output if it's possible please
You may add these flags ass a button beside events flags, maybe more convenience to give user access to enable or disable then like other event's flags on tracks. But now with pressing buttons doesn't seem good.

Tracks and Reports use the same algorithm for building tracks, so changes will be available for both modules.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

could you add more direction arrows? like every 10 or so data points. Most of our older clients needs that. if you could also set the arrows to be always in color contrast with the lines, like yellow over blue and so on.

Gurtam ,

Thanks Guys ,
Just in time ! as few of our customers started asking for this and we have it !

Sint

solinvictusph, they are drawn through every 300 meters now. If it gets on point, then is skipped. May be we will change algorithm a little.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

jhdeguate пишет:

I am agree with hhamedk with the start/finish points, I have attached a green flag for start and squares flag for finish point.  Hope you like them...

By the way, there are already new flags of initial and final positions of trips in Tracks panel and Reports.
The icons little differ from the suggested but hope you'll like them also.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

(08/12/2017 00:54:30 отредактировано jhdeguate)

tata пишет:
jhdeguate пишет:

By the way, there are already new flags of initial and final positions of trips in Tracks panel and Reports.
The icons little differ from the suggested but hope you'll like them also.

It is great Tata... thanks a lot for keeping our old requests on mind and found a solution...
I like the improvement...