Wialon One App improvement

Тема: Wialon One App improvement

Hello G-Team!

Here I come again, as we need to get all the potential Wialon let us have... We need "Distance" in kilometers (as it is given in meters), an nobody gives long distances in meters.  This is an easy one request.

Regards,

Jary Hernandez

Re: Wialon One App improvement

Hello, jhdeguate.
Your proposal is approved, but as this project is not developed actively, we cannot  tell you any deadlines

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Thanks a lot "tata"... We will be waiting for this enhacement...
Regards!

jhdeguate , ready! Check it, please

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Thanks tata, "distance" is still showed in meters (not kilometers)...
See the atached picture please...

???

• Wialon One App improvement

Hello jhdeguate . Thank you for paying attention to the details. I have checked the fix and think the problem now might be in cache. Please clear your browser's cache and let us know if there is still meters in distance.

Hello Siv thanks for your response... I cleared my cache and it is working now BUT it is showing almost half of the vehicles in Miles per Hour (mph) and half in Kilometers per Hour (kph), and I have everything set in Kilometers per Hour... Is there anything else I have to setup in my account to fix that issue?

Hello jhdeguate , just sent you a direct message.

Hello shiv...

I have answered your PM... But we still are having the issue with values in mph... Please help me fix it...

Helloooo.G-Team...

I did not have a solution to my request... Can anyone (alek, tata, shiv) help me on this, PLEASE!
Best regards,

(02/06/2017 03:47:23 отредактировано jhdeguate)

Hello Tata...

You never fix this issue.  It still shows info mixed with kilometers and miles.
We need info in "kph" as we use metric system in Central America.

• Wialon One App improvement

(02/06/2017 15:19:05 отредактировано shiv)

Hello jhdeguate ,
sorry for late reply. I have checked the problem once again. The case you have described is not a bug. To fix the issue please 1)assure that measurement system in your account is set as "metric" and 2)if there are still units with mph you need to ask your top-account manager to check and move objects in converter (CMS) from U.S. to metric system.

(22/06/2017 06:30:34 отредактировано jhdeguate)

shiv пишет:

Hello jhdeguate ,
sorry for late reply. I have checked the problem once again. The case you have described is not a bug. To fix the issue please 1)assure that measurement system in your account is set as "metric" and 2)if there are still units with mph you need to ask your top-account manager to check and move objects in converter (CMS) from U.S. to metric system.

Thanks a lot Shiv...
We did change all our units to "Metric with galons" as we need that system for our fuel consumption calculations (as we need gal/km); but now we have all the information in miles per hour (in Wialon One)...

Can you fix that kph are showed with "metric with galons" as well?