Logistics

(15/03/2016 14:13:19 отредактировано shmi)

Тема: Logistics

Try our new app — Logistics!

This is a simple logistic solution, which allows you to create or import orders, then distribute them among vehicles in the most rational way and, finally, track routes online as well as generate reports upon their fulfillment.

Logistics consists of two applications — web and mobile.

The web application is for operators (dispatchers). It's available on apps.wialon.com and can be added to your service in the usual manner. Besides, there's a separate point of entry on logistics.wialon.com

Mobile application is an addition to the web application. It's aimed to drivers and couriers. Android (released) and iOS (coming soon) platforms are supported. 

Google Play
Documentation
Blog

Logistics

(08/05/2017 22:46:59 отредактировано jromero)

Re: Logistics

stde пишет:
CarCops Autovalve пишет:
jromero пишет:

I am giving a try again with Logistics.

I have uploaded 300 orders. Some of them are in the same place.
When I tell the program to create the routes, It does seems right.

The same place is visited by many units because there is more than one order at the same place.

They are supposed to get the best route based on distance, and there is nothing better distance than 2-5 orders in the same place.

WHY I USE LOGISTICS?

Each order is a student.
Each unit is a BUS school.
The final warehouse is the School, called “Lycee”.

Result: different Buses pick up different children (like brothers) at the same house.
Example:

•    The order S0008 is located in A8 (address). BUS01 was assigned.
•    The order S0010 is located in A8 (address). BUS12 was assigned.

•    BUS10 is picking up order S0286 but it could also get S0287, S0307, S0308.

What I see, if distance and time are ok and the unit does the job, it does not look for a shorter road, optimizing the distribution.

You can see this example in the user: panama.colegiales. Order dates: MAY 6, 2017.

Please help.

Hello Jromero

We have 100% similar problem. Picture is here

Hi, I undestood the problem.
We will try to improve on the optimization algorithm, so that under the same conditions for orders, the algorithm produces more correct results by distance.

But now, when optimizing - you can adjust the orders (change sequence) in the third step before creating a route. Maybe this will help.

No. I dont understand. I get 17 units with a distribution of orders (the buses capacity are different so I cannot adjust minimal distance for the optimization). What sequence are you talking about? The small icon which take the assigned orders and put them in a better way?

Simple question: why 3 orders are assigned to different units?

How is the procedure? "Random assignment -> Evaluation" ? ; "Genetic Algorithm"? ; "AI"?
For the first option you would expect a solution proportional to n! (factorial). Unless you previously calculate distances among all points and create a higher value to shorter distances?

if I run the procedure and the answer is after 5 hours, It will be fine for me!

Logistics

Hello.
Maybe in the future you can implement other geodata sources, like google, because in Romania, using gurtam or yandex 95% of the searched addresses are not found or i get suggestions from other countries. Also maybe you can implement lat/lon input, it would be easier to take coordinates from google maps and add them in logistics when creating orders and needing exact location. And google layers for the map in wialon logistics would also be usefull.

Logistics

florin1 пишет:

Hello.
Maybe in the future you can implement other geodata sources, like google, because in Romania, using gurtam or yandex 95% of the searched addresses are not found or i get suggestions from other countries. Also maybe you can implement lat/lon input, it would be easier to take coordinates from google maps and add them in logistics when creating orders and needing exact location. And google layers for the map in wialon logistics would also be usefull.

Hello,
yes, now we are thinking about how to implement these providers (google & yandex). Some results can already be expected in the current quarter.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

jromero пишет:

No. I dont understand. I get 17 units with a distribution of orders (the buses capacity are different so I cannot adjust minimal distance for the optimization). What sequence are you talking about? The small icon which take the assigned orders and put them in a better way?

I mean in third step in planning mode: http://joxi.ru/D2P3wyqhGZYWm3

3 orders will not be distributed for 3 units, unless a limit (http://joxi.ru/GrqvRBETXMM8mz) is reached for each, or the time of moving is too long, will not have time on schedule

How is the procedure? "Random assignment -> Evaluation" ? ; "Genetic Algorithm"? ; "AI"?
For the first option you would expect a solution proportional to n! (factorial). Unless you previously calculate distances among all points and create a higher value to shorter distances?

"Genetic Algorithm" is used.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

Really, mobile app can be a very profitable solution for logistic company. Take a look at https://erminesoft.com/why-does-a-logis … obile-app/

Logistics

jromero пишет:
stde пишет:
CarCops Autovalve пишет:

Hello Jromero

We have 100% similar problem. Picture is here

Hi, I undestood the problem.
We will try to improve on the optimization algorithm, so that under the same conditions for orders, the algorithm produces more correct results by distance.

But now, when optimizing - you can adjust the orders (change sequence) in the third step before creating a route. Maybe this will help.

Is this issue been addressed? The complete Wialon Logistic is very good, except you have to sort the orders manually?
This is like having a Ferrari without engine. In the Logistic operations, the automatization is the key of success.

Logistics

Hi

While working with Logistics there is some difficulties using it because of UI. In our country we have many problems in addresses and we have to choose points from map. there is not enough space for map in Logistics UI. I think it would be more convenient if you redesign UI. As an example you can reduce left side panel dimensions.
Other partners please share their opinions...

Logistics

(17/05/2017 13:15:29 отредактировано florin1)

It should be nice if you can get distance between unit's position and first order's location. As you can see in the attached image, i don't have any distance for the first order. Only if i add a initial warehouse, then it would be shown. Also please implement Google routing and google address search, especially google places search. For the moment the lack of google in Wialon Logistics is a hindrance for potential customers and we saw that other telematics company here are offering dispatching solutions with google implemented. And Latitude and Longitude coordinates input would be great

• Logistics

Logistics

Hello

Many of our clients have proposed an idea that in downloaded reports (Excel, PDF etc.) would be good if there is a (maybe even temporary) link to the order's attachments like drivers' taken pictures or signatures. Similar like in online reports when clicking on a paperclip icon the link appears.

Logistics

I wrote:

Hi

While working with Logistics there is some difficulties using it because of UI. In our country we have many problems in addresses and we have to choose points from map. there is not enough space for map in Logistics UI. I think it would be more convenient if you redesign UI. As an example you can reduce left side panel dimensions.
Other partners please share their opinions...

I mean in Web Application of Logistics

Logistics

gpsvalve пишет:

Hello

Many of our clients have proposed an idea that in downloaded reports (Excel, PDF etc.) would be good if there is a (maybe even temporary) link to the order's attachments like drivers' taken pictures or signatures. Similar like in online reports when clicking on a paperclip icon the link appears.

Thank you for proposal. Add to the product backlog.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

florin1 пишет:

It should be nice if you can get distance between unit's position and first order's location. As you can see in the attached image, i don't have any distance for the first order. Only if i add a initial warehouse, then it would be shown. Also please implement Google routing and google address search, especially google places search. For the moment the lack of google in Wialon Logistics is a hindrance for potential customers and we saw that other telematics company here are offering dispatching solutions with google implemented. And Latitude and Longitude coordinates input would be great

Thank you for proposal. As for Google support, the solution is under implementation.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

New version 1.12 of Logistics is available.
Details here.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

Hello Gurtam

Here is two proposals form garbage company

1. If there is big business center with 10 different garbage bins to pick up, then currently driver seas all of them in theyr tablets on top of eache odder. So on the map it shows only the top one. Now the driver needs to scroll and look similar addresse on the list.  If there is 300 orders then similar addresse are not correctly on the list but all over the list so its hard for driver to find them.

It would be easyer to mark them on the map as done if they would be drop down for this 10 pickups or some odder solution so driver can visually see them on the map.

2. Gurtam announced:
New version 1.11 of Logistics is available.
What's new:
- You can now view files (signature/image) attached to orders. To do that, pick the order and click the "clip" icon

Client has 300 orders for one truck and all of them have the  the "clip" at the end. So client have to go thru 300 orders every day manualy clicking them to see is ther any attachments or not.

Would be easyer if there is no attachments, then there is no clip, so client dont have to go thru thousands of pickups daily to see the attachments.

Keep up the good work. Our clients see huge potential in Wialon Logistics.

Logistics

CarCops Autovalve , thanks for proposals!
Proposal will be added to the product backlog.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

New version 1.13 of Logistics is available.
Details here.

Denis Strakh, Gurtam

Logistics

any ideea when google support will be implemented?

Logistics

hello, florin1

we expect it to be soon but there are some things, that need Hosting implementation before we get them in Logistics. We will keep you posted

Logistics

Hi ,

It would great if can have the notifications (email /SMS) for

Route status -
Started / Finished

Arrival / Departure / Missed

Delay / Route deviation
etc
( Like Wialon has notification trigger type Route progress)

Sint

Logistics

Hello,

We have a client whose business is food transportation (from online shops to the clients) and they proposed a few points that the Logistics is lacking at the moment. So maybe it's possible to add those features in the next updates:

1. Customizable parameters for the order. For example the client has many parameters for each order, such as the type of cargo (frozen, medicine etc) and all of them are important. And at the same time many clients don't need parameters like the weight and the price.
Using the comments section for this makes it difficult to load the vehicle, sort and search orders in the report and so on.

2. Rejection templates. For example if there are some typical/recurrent reasons for rejection when delivering the orders then it would be good if the driver can choose the reason/comment from the pre-inserted selection. Instead of typing the same things every time.

3. Order's comments in the reports. At the moment when exporting a report (Excel or PDF) then there is a comment from the driver. But it would be good if there's a initial comment that was with the order.

Thanks!

Logistics

ysv пишет:

Hi ,

It would great if can have the notifications (email /SMS) for

Route status -
Started / Finished

Arrival / Departure / Missed

Delay / Route deviation
etc
( Like Wialon has notification trigger type Route progress)

Hello. We plan to add some additional states to orders and hopefully will return to notifications but this will take some time. This idea is already in our backlog after the conference but I'm not sure on the timings yet.

gpsvalve пишет:

Hello,

We have a client whose business is food transportation (from online shops to the clients) and they proposed a few points that the Logistics is lacking at the moment. So maybe it's possible to add those features in the next updates:

1. Customizable parameters for the order. For example the client has many parameters for each order, such as the type of cargo (frozen, medicine etc) and all of them are important. And at the same time many clients don't need parameters like the weight and the price.
Using the comments section for this makes it difficult to load the vehicle, sort and search orders in the report and so on.

Order already has a number of tags and you easily can filter them with the help of those. After you select them - in the nearest future all units on the next stage will be filtered according to their type. So while entering orders you will need to add necessary tags and types of units (e.g. frosen -> ref, medicine -> courier and so on). That should solve the problem of seek and find necessary units + connect to orders.

gpsvalve пишет:

2. Rejection templates. For example if there are some typical/recurrent reasons for rejection when delivering the orders then it would be good if the driver can choose the reason/comment from the pre-inserted selection. Instead of typing the same things every time.

We already have that in our backlog - currently what we think is having that info cached (like in the web-browser) - so on the input the driver will choose from a dropdown.

gpsvalve пишет:

3. Order's comments in the reports. At the moment when exporting a report (Excel or PDF) then there is a comment from the driver. But it would be good if there's a initial comment that was with the order.

Thanks!

that iidea is also in the backlog - we'll get back to it as soon as we have calculator implemented in WH (reports on logistics still stand on Hosting) for summary, trips and eh tables - there are lots of things that can be achieved with the help of that (not only initial comments).

Logistics

Hello Gurtam

Clients are not happy with the latest update. We have turned updates off, but clients have automatic updates on. So here is two pictures - one from older and one from new version.

Problem with your new updatet is for driver app - drivers cant see the street names any more because dark black line is covering steet names.

Older verion you could see thru the line (transparent), but on new verion its not possible. That coplaine came from 12 drivers.

• Logistics
  • Logistics

Logistics

(26/08/2017 07:47:16 отредактировано jonasf_ph)

I am wondering if it's possible to have something similar to the Wialon Orders report for the Logistics Module where you can see the Actual Time of Arrival. 

At the moment you can't generate a report from Logistics Module showing the Actual Time of Arrival, you can only see Deviation from the Estimated Arrival Time, as per the attached image below. 

Seems strange that you can't see the Actual Time of Arrival from the Logistics Module and need to go to main WL to generate such report. 

This is a bit inconvenient especially for a big Enterprise client that will assign a specific person just to work on the Logistics Module.

Hope you can do something about it.

• Logistics

Logistics

jonasf_ph пишет:

I am wondering if it's possible to have something similar to the Wialon Orders report for the Logistics Module where you can see the Actual Time of Arrival. 

At the moment you can't generate a report from Logistics Module showing the Actual Time of Arrival, you can only see Deviation from the Estimated Arrival Time, as per the attached image below. 

Seems strange that you can't see the Actual Time of Arrival from the Logistics Module and need to go to main WL to generate such report. 

This is a bit inconvenient especially for a big Enterprise client that will assign a specific person just to work on the Logistics Module.

Hope you can do something about it.

Thanks for your feedback - we plan to implement something new in reporting within the app - as you are using Wialon Local, you also will need to wait till the next release.

Logistics

Sorry the typing mistake, I am using WH