driver activity based on online tachograph data

(23/05/2017 09:22:51 отредактировано florin1)

Тема: driver activity based on online tachograph data

Hello. For some time this problem is still persisting and many customers are getting confused when they need to know the exact time of driving, working, resting directly from driver activity. The only accurate information is just reading the driver .ddd files, but the online data is not very accurate.
In my situation i am using bce tacho devices and driver activity is taken from the option "tachograph". But never, the information given in the "driver activity" window under the unit details is right. Especially when truck is with engine off and driver card taken out of the tachograph, many times the driver activity remaining "work" and driver id still showing.
You can see in the attached image, unit is stationary with engine off, min parking time is less than 4 minutes and it shows "Driving"
Anybody using this solution can recommend a workaround, for at least getting some exact data?

Thanks!

• driver activity based on online tachograph data

Re: driver activity based on online tachograph data

I think the Problem is with Device sending no more data.
YOu can see on your screenshot that last message 4:39 minutes ago and Wialon did not get new Info about tacho status.
We did not check it 100%, but comparing ddd files and status on driver status is mostly 30 min different.
But i will also check more detailed...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Re: driver activity based on online tachograph data

Hello busch.
The 4:39 minutes ago is the counter since movement or ignition changed their status.Device sent message and min parking time is 2 mins. Anyway, maybe you can check your devices config and share it with me. 30 mins seems very ok, in my case i have hours and thats what confuses customers smile