company logo - reports

Тема: company logo - reports

Hello,

currently the company logo may be visible only at the 1st page of the report. It will be more clear if the logo appears to more of one pages, including the last one. Our clients are using this reports directly for accounting and for state institutions. Even watermark to every page is an option.

Could you please consider this for development?

BR,
Ognyan

company logo - reports

Re: company logo - reports

Hey,

Is it very difficult to set a company logo to be visible not only at the 1st page of a report?

BR,

Ognyan

company logo - reports

Hello, ogich
It's not a problem to add logo to every page, but it's a problem to display an option. But we this about this function

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

company logo - reports

tata пишет:

Hello, ogich
It's not a problem to add logo to every page, but it's a problem to display an option. But we this about this function

Hello,

i am not quite sure, that i understand you. Can you please be more specific?

BR,

Ognyan

company logo - reports

ogich , now you cannot add any logos to your reports by yourself, only by requesting our support. So I researched the possibility to add such function to Billing plan. But it turned out, that it's hardly possible.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

company logo - reports

If we can have a logo field for each account then it would be really useful as we can keep the logo for each of our clients

company logo - reports

InTrack пишет:

If we can have a logo field for each account then it would be really useful as we can keep the logo for each of our clients

i think that option is available with extra site enabled.

company logo - reports

There is an option in Wialon Hosting to add a logo the first PDF report page and text in headers to others pages for Premium package. Contact our support team to add it.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam