Drivers report

Тема: Drivers report

Dear,
After using driver identification with dallas buttons, we noticed inconsistency in the total mileage of the unit, compared to the total mileage of the drivers (this value is always lower), we generated the query and we were informed that the automatic assignment and assignment Of drivers is only done in real time, and when there is black box information does not analyze driver activity, I think this report is very useful and should have the possibility of analyzing black box information, since surely in many countries There is no 100% coverage, much more when it comes to the agricultural sector, oil or construction.
I hope this is a necessity of all and can improve this scheme of analyzing the information in the reports by drivers.
Best Regards,
Antonio

Drivers report

Re: Drivers report

aayala ,  could you plesae provide us with some examples of such situations?
All  black box data is analyzed in Wialon. May be you have faced with other problem. We need more information..

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Drivers report

Dear,

This happens to me with the teltonika equipment, when generating reports by driver comparing the report we note the following: for example a vehicle with monthly route of 1000 km that was driven by several conductors, these conductors were identified by i buttons.

When generating a report by drivers the total mileage should be equal to 1000 km, but divided among all drivers, but not so, the mileage is much lower the difference is too much between 60 to 80% in some cases, As explained to me in support, is because the drivers report uses automatic driver assignment and assignment to calculate this data, but if the identification-allocation-assignment process is performed in an uncovered area which may be very usual In oil-producing areas, does not calculate correctly, because drivers report does not analyze related black box events, as a result, we have that discription in the mileage, since it is different.

I await your comments.
Best regards,

Drivers report

It's sounds suspiciously. All data is taken from units, that were bound with driver. So black box is analyzed anyway.
If drivers are binded one by one, report should show equal information in unit report and driver report.

It looks like a mistake. Can you provide (in private message) an access to such situation with explanations?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Drivers report

Dear,

How can I communicate with you? Can you provide your e-mail?

best regards,

Drivers report

aayala ,  tata@gurtam.com

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam