Skypatrol Evolution

Тема: Skypatrol Evolution

Hi, I got a trial test account, I have been trying to add and enfora device the Mt-Gu wich is actually the Skypatrol TT8750 or better know as Skypatrol Evolution, in the gurtam website hardware link http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … =skypatrol there is the ip and udp port to use, i program the script into the tracker device and use mael1982 as the unit ID (also try with unit IMEI), but after doing too may test and contacting support it never gets online in the wialon platform.

I made an online scan portwith the server ip address and udp port and get that the port is closed:

Scanning ports on 193.193.165.165

193.193.165.165 isn't responding on port 20393 ().

I also made test for other devices (meitrack mvt380) ports and they are responding like this:

193.193.165.165 is responding on port 20261 ().

but i do not know how to add the image here, i would appreciate if someone can help me with this, or if actually someone is using this device and have it up and running in the platform.

PS: i actually got the device on so you can look for it and watch is the server is listening for the device id. I made test for the ip address and actually got one, and also to check if the device is registered to the gsm network and is ok, the only problem is that it does not get online in the wialon platform. Thanks a lot.

Skypatrol Evolution

Re: Skypatrol Evolution

maluke2012 пишет:

I also made test for other devices (meitrack mvt380) ports and they are responding like this:

may be:

Device listener is udp based, and there is no ack from udp datagrams so you never get port is opened using standard port scanners.

wich kind of script are you using? (the required packets must be ascii)

maluke2012 пишет:

enfora device the Mt-Gu wich is actually the Skypatrol TT8750

in fact the Original manufacturer is Enfora, Skypatrol only is a distributor/seller/supporter ....

--
Spread the AVL- World

Skypatrol Evolution

Thanks a lot small_gprs, i actually made test with tcp and udp port scanners and always responds as closed. And yes skypatrol used to be enfora distributor in USA, but as i said is is actually an enfora device. I am gonna attach the script so you can review it. Thanks so much for your help.

Added after    1 minuts  41 seconds:

small_gprs пишет:
maluke2012 пишет:

may be:

Device listener is udp based, and there is no ack from udp datagrams so you never get port is opened using standard port scanners.

wich kind of script are you using? (the required packets must be ascii)

maluke2012 пишет:

enfora device the Mt-Gu wich is actually the Skypatrol TT8750

in fact the Original manufacturer is Enfora, Skypatrol only is a distributor/seller/supporter ....

Skypatrol Evolution

please do the follow:

1.- ensure you have valid local IP using AT$NETIP? if 00 some problemas as apn settings, password, credit ran out etc (there is no pass for apn in your script)
2.- turn IGN to ON and set evtim2 to 10 seconds for testing, AT$EVTIM2=10, see if online icon lit
3.- have a valid gps fix?
4.- try another format for packets 1577038 instead 3932159 ??
5.- look at syslog  for see if packets were  sent AT$MSGLOGRD?

let us know your results posting all modem's output...

--
Spread the AVL- World

Skypatrol Evolution

buenas tarde estoy haciendo pruebas con un equipo skypatrol + (tt8750+) el mismo que no quiere conectar alguien podría ayudar.

gracias

Added after    1 minuts  42 seconds:
Good afternoon I'm testing with a team SkyPatrol + (TT8750 +) it does not want to connect someone could help.

thanks

Skypatrol Evolution

We use these devices with Wialon. If anyone wants a working script file PM me and I will be happy to help.
You can load this with hyperterminal. 115200, 8, None, 1, None.
Chris

Skypatrol Evolution

Anybody please help to program SkyPatrol on Wialon.

Skypatrol Evolution

I can't find how to connect it
what port should I use?
This device isn't listed in compatible hardware

Thanks in advance

Skypatrol Evolution

Hi Carland,

Novatels Enfora HW is not added in Wialon.
If you have protocoll description and plans to add more than one device you should send an email with protocoll to support.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Skypatrol Evolution

Thank for the reply
If I get a test account do you think is possible to get support from wialon to activate this enfora devices in the free period?

Skypatrol Evolution

Hi Carland,
typicaly they need not so much time to implement the basic tracking functionality if you have the protocoll!

try it :-)
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Skypatrol Evolution

Buenas Tardes, Amgos
Estoy revisando estos comentarios ya de tiempo, relacionado con los equipos Skypatrol o Enfora.
Saben el dia de hoy realizamos una instalacion con un cliente de un Gv300 y cuando estabamos con el cliente me
solicito que revisara unas unidades de su empresa en los que traia desde hace tiempo unos dispoditivos GPS.
para saber si puedo avtivarlos en la plataforma de Wialon

Y me encontre con que son equipos Skypatrol TT8750 y encontre este comentario.pero no entiendo muy bien el resultado final
Saben si es compatible con la plataforma de Wialon.

Por favor, para poder brindarle una informacion al cliente si es que le podemos realizar el servicio?

Skypatrol Evolution

Hola Juan,

Como estas? Efectivamente el Skypatrol TT8750 Está integrado en Wialon. Por favor escríbeme un correo para poder asistir con la configuración.

Gracias,

Ricardo.

Skypatrol Evolution

Ricardo  cual es el payload para decodificar la data de Skypatrol actualmente en Wialon?

Ricardo Sandor пишет:

Hola Juan,

Como estas? Efectivamente el Skypatrol TT8750 Está integrado en Wialon. Por favor escríbeme un correo para poder asistir con la configuración.

Gracias,

Ricardo.

--
Spread the AVL- World

Skypatrol Evolution

Hi Wolf,

Enfora is added ! And also some other units.... but under different names ..  Check also all pics smile

regards
Baltika

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

Hi Carland,

Novatels Enfora HW is not added in Wialon.
If you have protocoll description and plans to add more than one device you should send an email with protocoll to support.

Wolf.

Skypatrol Evolution

Ricardo Sandor
Que tal Ricardo,
Me puedes ayudar, configure un tt8750 pero no logro poder verlo en la plataforma.

Gracias

Skypatrol Evolution

Hola arturo_glez ,

Claro, por favor escribeme un correo a r.sandor@gurtam.com

Gracias,
Ricardo

Skypatrol Evolution

Good afternoon, someone could help me with the TT8850 skypatrol script I need to work on gurtam.
Att. Milton Solosat - Brazil

Skypatrol Evolution

Buen día, ayuda con un TT8750 que he solo me funciona en este puerto

no consigo crear satisfactoriamente un sensor de ignición

Saludos

Lps Trackers