Mobile based App for driver to log business/private trips

Тема: Mobile based App for driver to log business/private trips

Hi,

We know that the Driving Logbook PC app is available via Wialon hosting. Not seen a mobile based app for this, is there one associated to this and maybe we haven't found it....?

Have a client that primarily needs to be able to have their drivers quickly select either Business or Travel trip mode from their mobile phones that reporting of tip mode can be extracted from Wialon monitoring for tax purposes. Tracking, reports etc are highly important but this requirement is a mandatory.

The way I understand it it that for drivers to achieve this via Gurtam Driver Logbook, they (drivers) would need to log in via a PC and open this PC app etc and make the appropriate changes to the logs..... Very impractical plus this would mean that business owners would need to set them up as a user also, all be it restricted....not an option.

Is anyone using a phone based app solution that connects with Wialon? Or maybe have suggestions?

This capability is mandatory for us to win this over our competitors who are able to provide this - we are the choice with the platform functionality but need this if we are to stand a chance of winning this business.

I had thought as an option (on the fly) that as the drivers work defined hours Mon-Fri to simply filter by using reports - 1 report for during these hours would be Business trip and, 2 all outside would be Private. Not very efficient as it assumes that this is correct and doesn't allow for alterations ongoing day-to-day.

Thanks.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Re: Mobile based App for driver to log business/private trips

I would like to develop this app if:
- it would be an option for you (I mean it will be for you a "third party" app with license costs etc.)
- Gurtam would NOT develop the same functionality in one of their apps

kalaschnikow пишет:

- it would be an option for you (I mean it will be for you a "third party" app with license costs etc.)

It would very much depend on costs understandably, customers would not expect to pay more for the use when they can do it for free via the custom status we setup in GPS Tag. This cost would need to be absorbed by us unless it was truly something "special" and provide the client enough added value for them to pay extra for the use. A number of our competitors offer this to clients for free, though I have yet to see in operation.

At present while we have GPS Tag and WiaTag we can create unit custom sensor and trip mode so it is a "wish" that Gurtam would create an app solution.

Thanks.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

kalaschnikow пишет:

Everyone in the community would really appreciate if you can develop the app. And I understand you would want exclusive right towards the app because you are the one who developed it so I really recommend you to contact Gurtam team and get permission for this. All the best mate really looking forward for this smile

Garry x Serial YouTuber and Tech Enthusiastic.
AppValley TweakBox Test DPC

What unique features are you trying to build in your app. You should discuss them and see how much people like them. If it could be great idea to add them.

The tech Enthusiasts
Newpipe Blokada for windows

This is good initiative from gautam for Mobile based App for driver to log business/private trips. I appreciate this idea and thanks for sharing this post blackmart
tvtap

kalaschnikow  I need this solution (app) can you help me?

andres Sure, I wrote you a message. So please contact me.