Container/asset tracking device

Re: Container/asset tracking device

As i know Trac360 is happy now with Concox HW. So that must be good...

Wolf.
(We use GL505 HW, runs stable but latest version has no Standard CR123 inside but some special battery = Expensive), so we are also looking again for an alternative)

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

trac360sales hello, Lindsay!

If you still interested, we could offer our soution cGuard Beacon - 2SIM, LBS, A-GPS, 5 years once a day (at least), at least 3 mo. once in hour,  magnet mounting, 72x43x49 mm. Two versions: rechargeble, non-rechargeble.

ООО Сигард - производство навигационного оборудования
8 800 250 19 08
www.cguard.ru

In austria there's a company which does have solar/battery powered Devices, but i don't know if they mcan be configured to be used with wialon.

https://www.dot-telematik.com/loesungen … industrie/

Wolf

I was talking this week with Alexander from cGuard about their Beacon.

It sounded like a good option. We will look to getting one to test at some point, if you end up testing one yourself before we have chance please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Have seen a novel solution to this challenge, although it may not appeal to all - particularly if you require a bulk number of units.

1. Find a small personal or asset tracker, that is very feature rich (3.7V, A/GPS performance, Wi-Fi tracking, 3-axis accelerometer, sensors, light, temperature, etc.).
2. Pull it apart!
3. Source a Qi charger kit (receiver and transmitter), a large capacity Li-ion pack (10-20Ah, in parallel if required?), 2 large neodymium magnets, external GPS antenna (if supported by your tracker).
4. Assemble Qi receiver into Li-ion pack, supply power & SIM to the tracker, place magnets and ext GPS antenna in a row - and - heat shrink it all together - similar to this : https://goo.gl/images/M92Qod
Set and forget!

P&Tx

I´m working with a german manufactorer of tracking devices.
We are currently working on the option to forward the tracking data to Wialon.
The tracker has battery, accumulator and solar. Adding BLE Sensors is possible.

If interested, please contact me, i will update you as soon as the product is ready for Wialon.
Please understand that i do not name the manufactorer before the product is ready to sue with Wialon.

There’s certainly a great deal to know about this topic. I like all the points you’ve made.

I am a writer that focuses on resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, corporate bios, and various business content (websites, marketing materials) for client.

Aliaksandr Kuŭshynaŭ пишет:

Jorge, would this fit?  https://www.gearhunder.com/best-smallest-gps-tracker/

I have experience using spytec, its battery life is good, 4G LTE coverage, and usually can run for two weeks. Although most people use it as a car tracker, in fact, I think it is also suitable for tracking containers or individuals.